6. BLANk

160912 OMG4 by Olskool.my

Honda Mitsubishi
  7. BLANk

Toyota part 2
  8. BLANk

Toyota Part 1 Bosozuku KE70 Bosozuku T/AA60 Carina p/s : still got many photos...stay tune ya~~~:smokin:
  9. BLANk

Datsun/Nissan
  10. 160912 OMG4 by Olskool.my

OMG4 OMG aka Olskool Mega Gathering the most biggest and the most happening oldschool car gathering in Malaysia has back again after Taman Tasik Permaisuri,Mersing,Port Dickson for the 4th times...for the venue,this time the organizer choose to make it at the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan...
  11. BLANk

Car Enthusiast meeting Funny Car Enthusiast

nope bro...just a pit stop for the husband & wife jail style chap fan for brunch before heading to the center of KL... i've post the myvi photo b4... should be some where @ the pimp my ride thread...haha
  12. BLANk

Car Enthusiast meeting Funny Car Enthusiast

HUAH~~~:rofl:
  13. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

but i dunno what u mean & don't get me wrong because u need to go back home in certain hour...tat all...
  14. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yayaya~~~~self said self syok... fuyoh...my jaw nearly felt down d tat time...its all because of you because u always told evoz u wanna eat donut... i presume u just gone high that time with ur new machine plus there's ppl cheering in the same time... the polisi didn't ask him to stop...
  15. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Another happy-funny moment...haha from start till the end la...haha :thefinger: :five::rofl: :thefinger: don't worry...unker 5115...asal-unsur of the whole story i know what... :rofl: ---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 PM...
  16. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

btw,5115...still remember the misskilat or something? wakakakakakakaka...someone got trolled too...who was it?evolutionz???
  17. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

mcm ni la...all started at the forum...i came in zth kepong TT thread quite so times d just joined the TT session quite late...why?...when browsing,find out kepong TT got many sports cars for the 1st time...this made me wonder can i join since i got no sport car...but after met up with the...
  18. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

snake a while...hehe gud moaning~~~ so for those forumers who had been to ZTH's kepong TT real meet up aka TCSS/yamcha session...TQ for the support & making ZTH's kepong TT so happening...i know its pretty dead now & dark age for ZTH's kepong TT since there no more official & unofficial TT...
  19. BLANk

4G1Series track day March 2012

the evening heavy rain session is fun & all participant balls out for the wet run... unforgettable...haha Big claps to the organizer for the successful event...looking forward for the 3rd 4g1series track day!!!
  20. BLANk

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

amboi,is george michael 1 m'sia aka Internasional icon like u?if not i dowan... btw,screw u la unker...u bila wanna kasi settle the basin debt?when i asking for it...u keep say nxt time,2mrw,nxt day,nxt week,nxt month...ur nxt time,2mrw,nxt day,nxt week,nxt month cannot finish mia:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Maserati Ghibli II is one of the precursors of the Maserati 3200GT which I has featured in the Supercar Spotting in Zurich, Switzerland series. The Maserati Ghibli came with 2 engine options, one with a turbo-charged 2.0 litre twin-turbo V6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience