Search results

1. Lopot

Proton Gen2 - Cannot Start

Pergh...500...damm koyak lagi...thanks bro
  2. Proton Gen2 - Cannot Start

Hi All, I've been facing this problem for few weeks now. My car is a proton gen2 1.6 (M). The issue i'm facing is that, sometimes my car wont start. This happen each time the check engine indicator is on. I have sent to proton to check and when they plugged in the PDT it shows Fuel Pump error...
  3. Lopot

Toyota Starlet EP82 GT (M)

Super nice ride
  4. Lopot

[WTS] Atom? Bodykits By SJD FIBERWORKS

Can the whole kit fit on Gen2?
  5. Lopot

Manchester united football club

When will this day be over......darn Chelsea fan....I can't take it anymore their cheering....ahahahahha......wait next year......
  6. Lopot

i wont put hopes on the Kops.....they hate us more that they willing to give Chelsea the throne as long as MU are still 18 times champions (not more than them)....hehehhhehehehe
  7. Lopot

Lots of opinion and I'm sharing mine. I put the blame on Carrick mostly for both bayern goals. The 1st one he fell down surprisingly easy. Yes he was a midfielder but once you have follow the opponent striker, you have to make sure you mark him well. No defender will join unless you were beaten...
  8. Lopot

medical fee hike or hospital cut throat

Like it or not, this is what we are going to face now. Medical price is getting higher and higher. Soon we going to be like in US. If you want to be admit, they will ask if you got insurance or not. If not, they pass u to government hospital. For those who are not insured or do not have medical...
  9. PS3 40GB White

item sold
  10. Lopot

Only 1 point separating us from Chelshit.....now its nail biting moment...who ever slack even 1 game will surely regret it. Kudo's to Saha for the both wonderful goal....J.Terry seems a little shacky in the game.....missing a couple of clearance from a long pass throw at him.... P/S :- I was...
  11. Lopot

My oh my.....again SAF have proof to the fan that we are wrong. Exactly at the moment we lost faith in Nani, he have develop the young lad to become are match winning personal. Hopefully the progress doesn't stop. He was excellent during the 1st half...but a little laid back during the 2nd half...
  12. Lopot

I'm hoping that in the return leg...Gary Neville can play and score the winning goal so that he can ran around Tevez show him that he can't win anything with Citeh eventhough he scores in every match.....that would be priceless moment....ahahahhahaha
  13. Fuel price in May 1st 2010

Got this mail from a friend of mine just now. Anybody can verify this because I think this is totally absurd if it is true. <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta...
  14. Lopot

Storm, I not referring directly than Man Utd could be another Leeds Utd (cross fingers) but if the Glazer's keep on burden our club with their huge debts than it is not possible that we might suffer the same fate (but lately so many rich guys want to own football club...so there is possibility...
  15. Lopot

Unfortunately the news of Man Utd clearing house might be true. I watch Four Four Two program yesterday and their UK sources also said the same thing. I have no problem if SAF wanted to sell Berbatov and Nani but Vidic is not a wise move I think. If Gerrard Pique is still with us then I think it...
  16. Lopot

The only joy I have watching yesterday game was Evans flying kick Dogbark chest....hahahahha...the Dogbark antics was so hilarious.....even better that Evans don get a card for it. Vidic was full of smile because I think that even he cannot do that and escape with it..... :biggrin:
  17. Lopot

Storm, seems you are more patient than me....I ran out of confident on Nani much more sooner :biggrin:... frankly speaking, I don't think he will be able to reach or close to CR game level. CR in his 2nd season has already shown the quality to become a match winner player. My opinion on Nani...
  18. Lopot

It has been a problem for Man Utd when play a team that uses man marking style even on opponent side. Previously we face this kind of trouble when we were battling with Arsenal (pre henry time). Now Liverpool are playing the same ways...pressuring the team until they cannot pass correctly...
  19. Lopot

I'm hoping SAF to sit out Nani in this game....I don't think his physically or mentally ready for a big game like this. Prefer to have Valencia on the left side. Putting scholes also is a gamble. If he perform, than the center half will be ours but if he is not, prepared to play 10 man because...
  20. Lopot

Let's just hope he can progress and develop as fast as Ronnie and loyal to the club as Giggsy does

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have already gotten the Vr4 engine and i was wandering one more thing
is tuning really need?

Is tuning really nessery does is affect the hp or the handling of the car?
and how do i tuning the engine?

Omg did not tought of this need some really professional help

Thanks guys for helping out... wish i could repay you Brothers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience