Search results

1. JPJ block

just came back from genting yumcha , there's a roadblock once exit Karak into GH intersection , apparently stopping all tinted cars , modded cars not sure as went up with a waja ... anyone kena ?
  2. Human Vtec & turbo

YouTube - Human VTEC Sound
  3. Proton Putra

Good day zthians , here i am today wanna sell my beloved Putra Yr 1997 , planning to get a 4 door car as gonna start a family soon , so to be on the practical side , yes ! a 4 door is more ideal but i need to sell this off b4 proceeding my future undertakings ... Most part of the car are all...
  4. L

Let's talk about Safety Belt

Every now and then , i do read/hear news where driver and passengers flying out of the vehicle in an accident. 1st thing 1st , why would someone just fly out of the vehicle ? Is it that the impact was so strong that it tore off the seatbelt from the pillar or from the frame of the seat ? the...
  5. Re-furbished Lower Arms

Potential Buyers out there , please be careful when you wanna change your lower arms ... i would say it's the best to get from original manufacturer in which of course the price to pay is definitely higher ... this is what i saw with my own eyes but sorry i did not snap any pictures ... saw...
  6. Rotors + Service Calipers

Ok the situation now is , current Caliper Pistons seems to jammed one side alrdy , on the passenger side , and since the disc also can't be skimmed no more , i decided to change all 4 rotors , brake pads and service all the calipers ... problem is i don't know what are the OEM brands for my...
  7. [WTS] J's RACING Sticker

Here i have in hand is a sticker that measures 35.5cm x 7cm Original J's Racing International Racing Team Item is made in Japan , and yes it is ORIGINAL , the difference between those custom printed are the materials and the thickness , Once stick on the glass , u can run your fingers on...
  8. L

Hypertune photographers , i'm sorry

Yesterday i went to Tom's in Sunway , saw an illegal side parking , and just park there , thought it was ok , took a look on my left , ermmm a pretty girl posting next to a car ... i was like , wow what is she doing next to the car under the hot sun , i think i stared for like 5 seconds ...
  9. Brake Pump and Servo

To all sifus out there , is there any different between the Putra 1997 1st batch twin layer brake servo and master pump with the evo 3 , i've seen both and yet can't find much difference between them in term of the servo size , master pump , could it be the internals ?
  10. Oil Temp , Water Temp and Oil Press

Seriously i'm not into bling2 gauges , but i just need this 3 items and yet did a search on it , whoa , all the prices are crazy man , at least Rm1k and above ... for all 3 of it ... anyone got better solution to monitor this 3 essential functions , dun mind if it's mechanical or electrical ...
  11. Evo 1 , 2 and 3 please come in ...

Apparently somehow i dunno why and how i ended up with an Evo3 Sub-Frame , the one which connect your lower arm from left to right. And somehow i had no use of it , so i would like to ask can this Sub-Frame fit into evo 1 or 2 as they are suitable for 4wd Gearbox , if can fit into evo 1 or 2...
  12. [WTB/WTF] Clutch Plate

I've been looking for the original exedy clutch plates , "organic" round 8" clutch plates ... every spare part shop i go are mostly the "i dunno original or not" coz the packaging comes in gray colour , in which i see those by the exedy website are all in pink boxes ... anyone got info where...
  13. L

One "Bump" a day feature

Dear admin , maybe can like urm 'bump' an item for sale once in 24 hrs , and have a bump button for it ? sometimes see the selling thread got 6 pages long but all are "bump" posts ... thanks for reading and considering
  14. L

To clear my mind ...

As a man , there's two things that worries you the most , Woman and Money , Woman was not an issue for me as i had a loving GF and plan to settle down in 2-3 yrs time ... Obviously it was the latter that bothered me last night ... No point sulking around , so i decided to go out for a drive...
  15. Proton Putra 1997

close close
  16. Celica ... worth to get it ?

Hi to all sifus and brothers out there , current ride a Proton ... didn't came across my mind that i will change car until i saw one of the 5th gen celica for sale ... i assume it shld be 1993 non-turbo version as i need to get more information from seller ... Current Mods:- - converted to GT-4...
  17. Hit and Run Son of a Bitc*

This morning around 2.45am a friend of mine was at the traffic light in front of Pearl Hotel , Old Klang Road. It was red therefore while waiting for green and suddenly a light blue (he thinks as not sure the colour) Mitsubishi Triton bearing WQT 6427 did not even brake to stop and slammed...
  18. [WTS] 4g93p

Selling 4g93p Putra Batch , like half cut , everything from engine to interior such as dashboard/door trim except steering , gear knob and seats ... Can swap with GSR also , as long as what i'm giving u , u give me back the same items ... Head can swap with Mivec also , plus the wiring and...
  19. L

ABS , System Disabled ...

I finally decided today that i shall no longer want ABS system to be working on my braking anymore , it had given me more pain than safety , i PERSONALLY does not feel safe driving an ABS equipped machine ... i'm kinda person that prefer late braking therefore need more braking power , but how...
  20. [WTS] E-manage *Used*

SOLD Thanks for viewing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Being one of the car care enthusiast, i found car detailing brings most enjoyment after the "Hardship, elbow grease effort" to maintain our cars.

Unfortunately, there is no Doctorship, Degree or Diploma courses that we can attend locally besides the adhoc detailer invitation. (correct me if i am wrong, thank you)

As such , i have written some basic information on the steps of car detailing so that we can reference just in case we forgot after aged.

Click link below if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience