2. L

Underpowered Merz

plonk in a 270cdi , or a 320cdi
  3. L

Surbo

sounds more like sure-boh ?
  4. L

r3's Top 10 of 2011

these cars have taken his soul away ... btw sir i conLcur with ur shots ... good luck dude
  5. L

APEXi Super AFC NEO for sale

how long is the "hardness" :)
  6. L

Driven: Porsche 997 Carrera S

it's ok , r3k4hsttub drives a PORSCHE everyday ... :)
  7. L

whos evo crashed up genting yesterday?

flipped on the lucky side... get well
  8. L

Satria MIVEC

wah , finally , time for a change , what's next ?
  9. L

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Location : my home In the early 90s , where tvb dramas were a hit to the shore of Malaysia , we literally grown up watching TVB series , IIRC last time when i was standard 1 , they were showing around 6pm ? i still remember it was a raining that evening , damm bloody heavy rain , my sisters...
  10. L

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

thread died-ed ?
  11. L

2nd installment Year :2002 Location : coral something le in PD bunch of buddies and i went to PD for a 3d 2n vacation , booked the whole apartment , double storey type ... as i was the only smoker @ that time , so no choice lor , have to get out of the apartment to smoke ... was smoking...
  12. L

Let me begin my stories ... hope it's not too long and boring ... some ppl might read it somewhere else coz i posted online b4 but what the hell , share only le Happened in 2001 Location : nearby PJ old town , the road where CAMPBELL factory on ur left heading to the roundabout. Time ...
  13. L

fake le , ghost where got shadow one -_-"
  14. L

you mean your notebook is missing ? i have stories to share , but need some time to state all out , farthermore it's alrdy 3.20am and beginning to rain , so i shall leave it till next day
  15. L

Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

no updates ?
  16. L

Process of Selling My Ride to Cash Buyer.

to be safe than sorry , i mean for me were merely trust , i alrdy had the cash banked in , i could have done something sinister but he trusted me , but of coz my intention were good , and we are all happy in the end ...
  17. L

Process of Selling My Ride to Cash Buyer.

haha how ironic , i just COD-ed last night for my putra ... the process :- - buyer seller agreed upon the price - buyer bank in - seller check amount - seller satisfied , seller give geran - buyer used runner (both parties are not free to attend name transfer) - kautim trust is very...
  18. L

JPJ block

genting highland bro ,
  19. JPJ block

just came back from genting yumcha , there's a roadblock once exit Karak into GH intersection , apparently stopping all tinted cars , modded cars not sure as went up with a waja ... anyone kena ?
  20. L

Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

this was what happened , my friend and i was heading to Nasi Lemak Sea Park , we used jalan ss2 , and @ the traffic light near the KFC only one lane are allowed to turn right , so there's this uncle in an alphard who was on the phone and he made a right turn on the left lane , my friend was...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there will be a dealer to handle our TiTAN business soon :)

they accept credit cards, but pls bear with them and help with the (maybe) extra % for the credit card service..

these guys are reputable in the car modding industry and were selected carefully for their professionalism and level of expertise.

i will announce later when the deals have been finalised and very sure who'll be our dealer :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience