Search results

1. krackie

PUSPAKOM Inspection

You know any runner can help me do?
  2. krackie

PUSPAKOM Inspection

i think i might have prob. Anyone knows any trusted runners to handle change car owner name?
  3. krackie

PUSPAKOM Inspection

Really ah? dammit!! there's no way to make pay them off or anything? ARGGHHHHH!!!
  4. PUSPAKOM Inspection

Hi all, Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front...
  5. krackie

Help to mod my satria!!!

im thinking of doin engine transplant oso..now mine is juz 1.3.. for body, i already did everytin..left paintin da car and addin rims oni..u guys know any shop can do matte black paint?
  6. krackie

Help to mod my satria!!!

haha..thank u so much for da suggestion.. beatnik, i dun mind bout budget..can do abit abit la..
  7. krackie

Headlamp customizers services!!!!!

bro how much is it for satria angel eyes head lamp? pls pm me best price..complete everytin.. like the one in da picture bro.. Bump: bro how much is it for satria angel eyes head lamp? pls pm me best price..complete everytin.. like the one in da picture bro..
  8. krackie

Projector / CCFL / Angel Eyes / LED Lamps

pls pm me best price for angel eyes/eagle eyes for satria..thank u..
  9. krackie

Chop Shop Item..

hi, im looking for 4g92 complete engine, best price and evo 3 dashboard...thank you..pls pm me da best price..thank u.. Bump: hi, im looking for 4g92 complete engine, best price and evo 3 dashboard...thank you..pls pm me da best price..thank u..
  10. krackie

Help to mod my satria!!!

alrite..will take note of all that..thanks for the suggestion allance..
  11. Help to mod my satria!!!

hello to all car experts, i juz got a satria year 96'..i wanna modify it to in and out..change everytin bout it..hahha..need some help and recommendation here.. if anyone selling any complete mivec or gsr engine can also tell me..pls pls give me some tips on how to mod the performance...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience