Search results

1. M

Achilles ATR Sport

Using achilles atr sport 215/50/17 for 20k km for about 1 year thus far. No problems so far
  2. M

Snatch thief dies - good riddance

Agree with all the comments above
  3. M

After Market GTR Offset rim for sale

ehem! the first thing that struck me is your avatar. Nice
  4. M

Driven: The new Proton Inspira 1.8 manual

Cheers, Keshy! Come back to this thread soonest after you journos compare notes and ideas. We non-journos should benefit from all your discoveries and common points, whether positive or otherwise.:adore: See, despite the fact that i had booked the Inspira, i am not given any chance to test...
  5. M

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

If you give them a good suggestion, may be they can overcome their weakness and make a productive product[/COLOR]----i suggest remove NAP, all car import to malaysia need pay tax 100%-150%. CKD car need pay 50%-100% tax. My suggestion is for Proton to offer several different rim designs of...
  6. M

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

Proton has to give 17 inch alloys and lower profile tires for Inspira's 2.0. Not the same as the ugly 1.8 liter model's sport rims. Just like Honda Civic and Kia Forte. Even the Toyota Corolla 2.0 liter gets different wheels compared to 1.8

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience