Search results

1. A

WAP?GPRS?WiFi?

as the world is changing and wireless technology is in the air... handhelds such as handphones and PDAs are pretty handy... i'm a noob to all this... so would like to learn more bout WAP and GPRS mainly :) how does it function and how it works...how issit used on phones or PDAs
  2. [WTA] 012 Number

012-3434358 How much would you pay for this number :) Thanks
  3. A

Piala...

Anyone know where to make piala anot? Like those we see during our sports days those... Anyone know where plz tell me k :) thanks in advance
  4. A

Kerokeropi

Anyone know where buy the soft toy? The frog...Kerokeropi...
  5. A

Student AP

Hi guys... Anyone familiar with all the procedures for student AP? I will be going over to Aust to study :) So would like to gather some info on student AP...how it works and all :) How long to own a car...Tax...Ship...EVERYTHING :P
  6. Chivas Regal 2L

I've another bottle left...Nobody wants :( 2L big bottle...Its not the 750ML they sell outside... Lowering it to RM250...Need cash quick to buy some stuffs :) Anyone interested just PM me... If theres any questions... Yes its not illegal... Yes not fake...(How to fake?) 100% can get high ;) ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MALAYSIAN SUPER SERIES 2006 - ROUND 1 | Sepang Circuit
Report: Sepang International Circuit

Top Malaysian driver K.Perajun swept aside his rivals in the inaugural battle of the supercompact sub-1000cc machines at the opening round of the Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience