Search results

1. mr.edrick

Which is better-Recon Nissan 370z Vs Brand New 370z

recon is cheaper by 100k. it really does make someone confuse
  2. mr.edrick

Which is better-Recon Nissan 370z Vs Brand New 370z

hmm first question see how you see it. you get recond you'd probably save up to rm100k. cant help with this second question third 1 and 2 question use the 100k you saved to change this. can straight change a new touch screen player with a nav system or ask tan chong if can get a new set of 370z...
  3. mr.edrick

MV Agusta F4 750 Senna Edition

pm me best price please. can you take picture of the beast from the top view as well?
  4. mr.edrick

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

sohai wan... 80 t0 90k who want to spend that much on a proton lol
  5. mr.edrick

Aerodynamic Number Plate Bracket Holder

i'm curious, the number plate will look towards the ground all the time? or will it look front. only when you speed up it will bend inwards like the pics above? please pm me. i'm searching for something like that which will bend inwards when i'm in high speed.
  6. mr.edrick

Number Plate Holder - Aerodynamic

i'm curious, the number plate will look towards the ground all the time? or will it look front. only when you speed up it will bend inwards like the pics above? please pm me. i'm searching for something like that which will bend inwards when i'm in high speed.
  7. mr.edrick

370z

it's in kl T.T
  8. mr.edrick

370z

350k+ i guess, i'm waiting next year hopefully recond price would be somewhere affordable. i saw an amuse 370z it got a really hot ass.. if it's not 370z i will going for golf or scirocco already. sad sad
  9. mr.edrick

370z

erm in all area. i heard inside the car when you drive kinda fast the wind sound will be quite noisy.. isit? thinking of getting it but not sure about it cause nobody really talk about it.
  10. 370z

anyone have any feedback about the 370z?
  11. golf r20

is it in malaysia yet?
  12. mr.edrick

VW Golf

http://www.vagowners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?10045-VW-to-Launch-the-Ultimate-Golf-R20T anyone know when is golf r20 coming out in the market?
  13. mr.edrick

Vw mk6 gti

http://www.vagowners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?10045-VW-to-Launch-the-Ultimate-Golf-R20T anyone know when is the golf r20 coming out in the market?
  14. mr.edrick

Need All Fb user help please!

haha it;s alright. the competition finished already anyway.
  15. mr.edrick

[wts] N°5 chanel perfume 100ml, original N°5 chanel perfume 100ml

nump. ---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ---------- bump.
  16. mr.edrick

Air Filters

i joining the selling off Z group also! i'm selling also haha
  17. [wts] LA NUIT DE L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT BY YSL

Item(s): LA NUIT DE L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 100 ML Package includes: what you see in the picture Price: 260 including postage. Warranty: none Dealing method: cod or by post Location of seller: penang island Contact method/details: pm me...
  18. [wts] N°5 chanel perfume 100ml, original N°5 chanel perfume 100ml

Item(s): original N°5 chanel eau de parfum 100ml Package includes: what you see in the picture Price: selling it for rm380 including postage Warranty: none its' original. come together with the box and wrapping have not been open. Dealing method: cod or by postlaju Location of seller: penang...
  19. Need All Fb user help please!

couple competition which need FB user help to vote closed
  20. mr.edrick

Nissan Fairlady Club

apple fix the piggybag already.?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well juz dun try to press infront of your kelisa bonet! yesterday my friend try to press the bonet with his body weight...
oh my fuckin goD!!@#!@# the boned dented liao!!! ahhh heart pain!!
warning! dun press it man...kelisa bonet is so fuckin fragile :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience