Search results

1. -lanz-

Waja CPS recommended battery

How abt the wiring? Thanks for the info guys
  2. -lanz-

Waja CPS recommended battery

It was just one week parked there but before this 2 weeks not used still can start like normal. Perhaps its time for replacement. Planning to try NS70 this time but i heard some says it will burden the alternator.Not sure how much true.
  3. Waja CPS recommended battery

Im a waja CPS(manual) user. My batt already 2 years since replaced and after one week the car not used,now the batt drained. Its dry cell,so i think its time for replacement instead of recharge. Isit better go for wet or dry?NS60 or NS70?
  4. Waja CPS recommended or best engine oil

Hi guys,Despite there were a lot of discussion had going on with engine oil,i would like to know from Waja CPS owners. What is the best engine oil for CPS engine? Which one is better mineral,semi or fully?
  5. -lanz-

Engine temperature very slow to heat up

Did you fixed it?
  6. Engine oil service

How to determine an engine oil is for 5000km or 10000km?
  7. Throttle body cleaner

Saw a lot of throttle body cleaner brands. Im using waja cps,any harm to clean the throttle body? Any recommended brands?
  8. Engine temperature very slow to heat up

I've sent my waja to a workshop for repairing the engine long time ago. Since after the repair,i found it took some time for the temp to reach normal. Before sent to the wrokshop,it usually will took 2-3 min to reach normal but now it took more than 10min. The temp will drop to half if its...
  9. Double Din

I own Waja. Just planned to replace stock blaupunkt head unit with double din. Wonder which brand is good Pioneer or Kenwood? So far found Pioneer AVH-8850BT and Kenwood DDX9016S are the latest model but the price is 2K plus. I need a nice double din which supports good AV,mirrorlink and...
  10. -lanz-

Waja CPS wiper malfunction

Finally i fixed it myself.Had to change the whole wiper link instead of a small plastic part worn out :mad:
  11. Waja CPS wiper malfunction

Hi waja sifus, my waja wiper just stopped working yesterday and i had a hard time driving through the rain.Today i checked,the motor is working but the wiper is not turning.So after some google,suspected the wiper linkage faulty.So if can i want to DIY.I dont know where to start,confused to open...
  12. -lanz-

Steering stability

Thanks for the info guys but i wish to start by the basic first.Hehe :biggrin: Ok,now the question is what type and what brand is good? Greddy?UR?
  13. Steering stability

Hi to waja sifus I would like to know how to improve our steering stability such as to prevent body roll. Maybe a strut bar,spring,absorber,sway bar n etc aspect.
  14. Change ownership

Hi,just want to ask regarding change ownership. My father passed away last year,so im using his car now and want to change the ownership to me. What is the standard procedure for this? What documents should i prepare to bring to JPJ?
  15. OBD2(ELM327) into Waja CPS

Hi proton sifus.My friend gave me this OBD2 ask me to check can fit my WAJA 1.6 or not. It seems like interesting but im afraid it will harm my ECU. So anyone had fit OBD2 to your waja?Any harm or side effect?
  16. -lanz-

Renew LKM

Thanks for the info. I created MYEG account but cnt login.It says "Invalid login credentials! Please try again". Had tried this for many times but same error popup.
  17. -lanz-

Renew LKM

Hi guys,my car already 3 months didnt renew the road tax due to rarely use that i forgot to check the expiry date.Can i renew it at JPJ like normal or need to go PUSPAKOM first.I googled it and found no answer.Hope you guys can help.
  18. -lanz-

Radiator water

Thanks for the infos guys. Actually i hit a dog the previous night.I was cruising at 100kmh.And this dog made a suicide when my car came. It was a country road that has no light and this dog came out of nowhere. The hit looks like not serious.By the time,i know my bumper would have some crack...
  19. Radiator water

Want to ask you guys what water is the best for the radiator? Some says tap water,some says mineral water and some says battery water. Which is the best?
  20. -lanz-

Voltage Stabilizer

Thanks for the schematic bro gunnerzz My opinion(correct me if im wrong): Cap voltage=25V And combo with ceramic caps would makes it perfect.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, This what's I get from magazine, just for refferance.:D

F5M421
1. carisma 1.8GDI
3.583,1.947,1.266,0.970,0.767, R=3.363, FD=4.058

2.lancer 1.8 Thailand version
3.583,1.947,1.379,1.030,0.820, R=3.363, FD=4.058

3.FTO 1.8/2.0 V6
3.583,1.947,1.379,1.030,0.820, R=3.363, FD=4.312

4.Galant 1.8 GDI
3.583,1.947,1.379,1.030,0.767 R=3.363, FD=4.058

F5M411
1. KF5M4118A8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience