Search results

1. M

Next TT session

President, bila mau gi mkn2 masakan nogori at kg pandan??
  2. M

DC5 Technical Problems/Issues

Ahhh... Mine wa bigger, more than 6in. The koyak on my bumper la.. I had it fixed for 100 bucks only. But paintjob another 200 coz had to do the whole bumper. If u want to check out the pandan indah place, call ah lee at 0166665544. Sure cheaper than getting the whole piece replaced... Cheers...
  3. M

DC5 Technical Problems/Issues

what actually are you fixing? not sure about sunway area. but i repaired by cracked front bumper at a place in pandan indah. they can do customized body kit too and the workmanship is good. a friend did his gtt r34 to gtr bodykit with some fancy paintjob and it turned out nice. his from subang...
  4. M

RM115k for new Proton R3 or Top Up for DC5

It is expected for any of new cars to have mixed reviews. Personally, i dont think it is a bad car just because it is Proton. Satria Gti is a very good car. I remember reading it in an Aussie cag mag on 1999 top 100 cars and Satria Gti is on number 70++. I drove a 97 Putra before switching to a...
  5. M

RM115k for new Proton R3 or Top Up for DC5

if i really love the look, i'd get a normal neo cps now. wait another 3 months, the so-called limited edition r3 bodykit will be available at all brother's outlets thruout the nation. and yes, OEW1 was a good engine. i remember when it was first launched, they said the power was like Evo4...
  6. M

Swapping rear bonnet + wiper with stock bonnet

tn. presiden, your fren's case is similar to mine but many many years ago... this chap wanted to get himself an evo4, so he opted for the basic model, with manual window, no rear wiper & less comfy backseats. Konon nyer it would make the car go faster. Paid good 170k++ for it but at the end, coz...
  7. M

Next TT session

where's this sunway foodcourt? im interested to join. any contact person? cheers...
  8. M

Next DC5 event

Subcon, the car is great. power is always there when i need some... i got tapau'd in my old car on sg. besi-taman desa exit by an altezza a few moons ago. now i wish i could jumpa the same car... On mini-TT, guess i'd have to wait for the next real TT session.... On DC5R vs S15R, some...
  9. M

Next DC5 event

DC5ers, I'm a newbie and missed last week's TTS. Been wanting to join you guys but never got the chance. Was wondering if any of you are in KL/PJ area and ok to have some kind of mini-TTS. Any takers?? Cheers...
  10. M

K-Series Buka Puasa Event

hello guys, a newbie here. interested to join the TT or buka puasa session. any focal person i can refer to on the venue and timing? cheers....