Search results

1. D

Which will Be Your Choice

This more like an shiok sendiri car...can play abit of this and that...but drifting is out...genting,ulu yam,open track day... NSX is an killer but if own one...who even thinking of trashing it....haha
  2. D

Which will Be Your Choice

Just wondering which will be your choice of JDM cars... Lets say to start as a project car.... Thank you for Reading and Voting
  3. D

JBL Sub Woofer

SOLD...Thank you
  4. JBL Sub Woofer

Selling of JBL Subwoofer with box 12inch Sub Selling of cause not using anymore Asking for RM300 Nego Please Call Patrick @ 012-299 0003
  5. Endless Brake Pads For Toyota Wish ZGE 2009-2013

Selling of My Endless Super Street Y-Sport Brake Pad For Toyota Wish 2.0 ZGE20 2009-2013 Still have 80% in the pads Bought New At RM450 Selling at RM200 Please call Patrick @ 012-2990003
  6. Which car would u buy? Mazda CX5 or Nissan Juke

Hi guys...I'm thinking to get Mazda CX5 or Nissan Juke... New for Mazda CX5 Recon for Nissan Juke Both selling about the same price but couldn't decide which to get...ur opinion would much appreciated... Thank u for the vewing and polling...
  7. D

Alcon BBK Real or Fake

Im not looking into halfcuts but rather new...reputation shop such as? I dont mind paying for the price for the real thing rather paying something which is fake for that price... This will be fitted into VW Golf...
  8. Alcon BBK Real or Fake

Hi guys...just wondering we been seing also of Alcon BBK recently and selling about RM12K depending on the model...but since we are staying in Malaysia...is it the real deal of Alcon we r seing? AP Racing has been confirm alot of fakes now days...dont wanna spend too much in something that much...
  9. D

BBK Choice

Ksport was my initial choice...for Taiwan brand...then budget went up abit Then though of Endless until the price was quoted....haha...Alcon also about the same price so the only different is Japan or Uk made... Brembo-Hmm...no comment....too many Brembo around... Yellow Flash-What BBK using?
  10. D

BBK Choice

Agree AP Racing got tons of fake....Now days see AP Racing also scared... A lot of Taiwanese brands in the market now...the most ppl see should be VVTR or Ksport...Nashin is half the price of the Taiwanese brand mention but the problem is getting parts later...nashin only can used back nashin...
  11. BBK Choice

Big Brake Kits-A lot of good brands in the market but since everyone might not have all the chance to test all the brands. But if you are upgrading on ur ride, which will be ur option n why...
  12. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

Viperxs-Wau...should cost u more then RM10K for it?
  13. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

4gbanger-Agree with ur comment...thank you for all the comment
  14. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

Viperxs-Thanks for the details info...I know is an MPV that's y I'm considering to upgrade the BBK or not...what I needed is more stop power n try not to lose the comfort of not being throw out...I have try few of the option said by you...my ride is lowered and currently using endless pads and I...
  15. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

Thanks for all the reply n suggestion...will really consider either Sumitumo or K-Sport... ---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 PM ---------- Bro...may I know what car r u driving? Any pic of ur BBK? ---------- Post added at...
  16. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

mADmAN-Thanks for the idea...I had did my research for the calipers u mention but I'm still thinking which option I still have rather then sticking on one...no doult those oem is still the best...but I'm also looking on some bling for my ride as well... Any comment on Grippen? Saw a lot of...
  17. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

4gbanger-I just dont wanna go thru the hassle of doing the bracket...:proud:...few of my frens has been using it so far thumbs up...in term of price and brake force... MKMD428-No high HP or i should said not fast car as compare to most of u guys here...Toyota Wish only...
  18. D

BBK Upgrade n Brands

4gbanger-Thanks for ur reply...i did option for the sumitumo bbk also but like u said the braket is really the main headache...scared braket judder n things like that... K-Sport i have check they only bring in 8pots for it and cost around 5-6K with installation...pads should be around RM700 per...
  19. BBK Upgrade n Brands

Hi everyone n good day...I saw a lot of tread about upgrade BBK...but don't seems to get a lot of info about it...market now has a lots of brand..which will be your option to choose if your upgrading and anyone review on it... The of brands are as follow 1)Brembo from Evo or DC5 2)Sumitumo...
  20. WTA Nashin BBK

Hi there Anyone here use or try the brand nashin? Any feedback? Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone changed it before or know of anyone changing them?

the stock setup is very soft, lotsa body roll and is not absorbing the uneveness of the road properly. i can feel minor humps n bumps. any suggestions or recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience