Search results

1. I

EK9 Civic Track car for sale

Dun have any personal pictures of the car in terms of engine bay and interior.... sorry.. But here's some of the exterior pictures of the car found from terato http://www.terato.com/cars/event/2007_mss_round1_sunday/DSC_7182.jpg
  2. EK9 Civic Track car for sale

I've got a track car for sale. Running Toda C, Toda Valve Springs, PnP, Type R pistons, upgraded radiator, injectors, brakes.. etc ATS 3,4,5 == LSD Hondata S300 Spoon Suspension, Fully adjustable undercarriage. Car Spotwelded and roll caged. FIA Sparco seats and many many more...
  3. I

Apexi Power FC for E7

okie.. damn lazy to bump already :) hoping for fast sale.. 1.1 k ... final price.. interested.. sms me at 012-3995759 cheers
  4. I

Apexi Power FC for E7

long time no bump
  5. I

Apexi Power FC for E7

airflow version so it's L jetro i think.. it depends who your tuner is... most tuners tune by notebook.. if you need any recommendation.. i can hook you up with my tuner.. Cheers.
  6. I

Apexi Power FC for E7

airflow.. it's meant for E7... plug and play... so no harness needed.. Cheers..
  7. Apexi Power FC for E7

For Sale.. Without Controller selling for 1.3k.. call/sms 012-3995759
  8. I

Dastek Unichip

then.. check out LSF if you're in sunway.. avantgarde in PJ also can tune..
  9. I

Dastek Unichip

eh.. i remember links can tune.. but dunno if they're still doing it.. i juz had mine tune at LSF.. Auto Engenuity in Glenmarie also can do unichip i think.. I've been running unichip for years.. and i've never step into visworks or RS once.. :)
  10. I

Dastek Unichip

there's so many ppl tat can tune unichip in town dude.. especially sunway area..
  11. I

Hard Top

Look for Joel +65 9847 5000... Driven Asia Pacific Private Limited Good pricing.... I'm not sure if he can arrange freight to malaysia but you can try..
  12. HID on the 02 onwards headlight.. H7 projector

Anyone tried installing HIDs to ya the projector headlamps? Tried installing mine.. but there seems to be a weird spread for the beam.. two big spots on my right.. left side too high up.. no matter how i adjust.. anyone had the same problems?? Cheers
  13. I

Satria 1.6 1995 RM5888 CASH

photos of car ?? location??
  14. I

VIP Style Cars

I think some re-definition needs to be done to the club.. Think it'll be more appropriate to call it a Dress UP club or something... No offence... but VIP dress up.. are best kept for VIP cars.. which we dun have much here in KL.. we're talking about majestas,century,presidents etc etc etc...
  15. I

What wheels are these?

Looks like a series from Work.. called Rezax.... Cheaper version available from INSURANCE - godfather.. looks almost the same.. :)
  16. I

Modding

have been using unichip for a while.... pretty satisfied.. but not for MR-S though.. Never had any experience with E-manage.. but i do believe it's pretty much the same... maybe Unichip wiring is alittle lesser.. but well that's the installer's problem anyway.. :) Can hook you up with a good...
  17. I

Cubic Printing

can't see the picture dude
  18. Cubic Printing

Any cubic printing shops in KL?? Need to redo my plastics... Cheers
  19. I

Lap timers for track

pardon me.. can't really get your question.. as in wat's a beacon? or wat beacon it is? Anyway.. it's a AIMS beacon. The beacon can be placed on the pitwall as a receiver or marker of ONE lap. Beacon is kinda sold separately cos on one normal track day you only need ONE beacon. Hence the...
  20. Lap timers for track

Hi all I've got some laptimers from AIMS. http://www.aimsports.com/products/tg/index.html Features: 1. Comes complete with backlit display for easy reading while driving at high speeds 2. Capable of recording up to 1200laps in memory 3. Immediate lap...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I can't remember the last time I was in the Sepang International Circuit (SIC). All I do remember was complaining about my shredded tyres, my overly sunburnt face and the adrenaline rush cornering at breakneck speeds (for my Wira it was fast ok.. but slower than the Evos, Scoobies and all la), the smell of burnt out brakes and clutches... and the sight of much-faster-than-me cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience