Search results

1. kl_akdreams

2.75inch Tanabe Hyper Medallion S-Flow Muffler

I am from KL too, PM me best price (self collect), thanks.
  2. kl_akdreams

Sepang track days - car hire?

pm me if you are looking for Gti, EK or DC
  3. kl_akdreams

Honda Integra recon 95 (2doors with sun roof)

this car is very scary if the seller don't elaborate all the uncertainties. we can see it is da6 but with the dc2 rear bumper. is it b20 with b16 top? final drive 4.7 in a type r gear box? most importantly, is that the selling price?!
  4. kl_akdreams

want to buy 7" or smaller car LCD, with Video-In function

Used AVT 7" in-dash wide screen monitor IM-621 Input: AV1, AV2, Camera & Tuner RM550 negotiable
  5. kl_akdreams

{Beware}Fake Automotive Parts

Re: {Beware}Fake Skunk2 Intake Manifold I was so fortunate to exchange the fake Power timing belt to another item from the shop i bought after a day i found out it was a fake product. Unable to upload the picture here but it is obvious just by looking at the packing. You can't really see the...
  6. kl_akdreams

SIC Track Day

bart, are you there? please confirm with us any track day on March? Thanks.
  7. kl_akdreams

audio problem

welcome, bros. i'm an audio cable distributor. so i'm aware what is their specialties. juz to share :)
  8. kl_akdreams

audio problem

sorry, juz trying to help
  9. kl_akdreams

audio problem

look for auto gadget at kota d'sara. chong 0123668833. http://www.autogadget.com.my/contactus/
  10. kl_akdreams

13 Dec 2009, track day pics

totally agree. this is what track day for.
  11. kl_akdreams

Open Track Day on 29th NOv 2009

hahaha....but fyi, i caught the video of the smoking eg6 even i m on track day! juz my own interest lar..cabutz
  12. kl_akdreams

"DON'T" on track day

conclusion: stop your car as soon as possible on the side (preferable a safe place) if its start smoking and wait for the marshal.
  13. kl_akdreams

Open Track Day on 29th NOv 2009

i cant make it again. asking for favor here. please snap/shoot more pictures/videos during that day and post it up here. it will be more fun of chatting than only imagination. :smokin: thanks in advance!
  14. kl_akdreams

"DON'T" on track day

what a shame. don't they know the penalty of it during a race. the penalty can determine how danger of it if breaking the rules. they can't even touch the line to be safe no matter how small or how fast the group. watch more F1.
  15. kl_akdreams

Nov 15 sepang Open track day

me snoring liao........
  16. kl_akdreams

"DON'T" on track day

Thats a good one, haha Even though we are just on track day, shall we not reverse our car out from pit? what u guys think?
  17. "DON'T" on track day

Hi all track kakis, Good day! What do you think that really jump on your nerve when you are enjoying on/off the track? What do you think about ppl who park their car at the pit door for showing off with picture taking but not for tracking? What do you think about ppl shooting into...
  18. kl_akdreams

22nd Of Nov 2009

Can't make it today. In waiting to get some 1st hand news, quick-quick.....
  19. kl_akdreams

Just coincident that i was having a break and someone told me that we can get access to the turn 5 to take picture. There was a scoobie 360 spin immediately after i stop shooting.
  20. kl_akdreams

YouTube- 151109 sic track day incident since no one upload any picture here, this is what i can offer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:_: just wan some opinion from u guys/sifu out there
which one is more faster

-a std stock evo 3 engine wif full lock LSD gear

or

-a MITSU GSR 1.8 wif MIVEC head,evo programer, TDO5 h turbine n full lock LSD gear

-need all ur guys/sifu oppnion...........:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience