Search results

1. L

Gen 2 CPS Thread

My CPS manual is still with me too
  2. L

Peugeot 408

the 1.6 is more powerful because it is turbocharged while the 2.0 is an n/a. the turbo is also higher specified because it is the flagship of the 408 range. the turbo also comes with peugeot's latest engine and is more advanced than all other petrol turbo engines fitted in other peugeot models...
  3. L

Peugeot 408

he bought the 2.0. ---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ---------- how's the car so far? hve you done your 2,500km inspection?
  4. L

GEN2 Buddies!!!

mine is super stock... on the outside and looks like every other silver gen2 cps with black roof and stock 15" rims.
  5. L

Special Feature: Toyota 86 – The Rebirth of an Icon

it it were even a smidgen below the psychological rm190k - rm200k, many wouldn't have complained much but yesterday after sitting in it, i heard another customer say, 'sure doesn't feel like an rm250k car's interior'. had to agree with him.
  6. L

DAIICHI Motorcycles - A New Level of Affordability!

wonder how the single cylinder 250rr will fare against the v-twin blade 250 efi which sells for just a little below rm14k now. should be an interesting comparison since both have asian bloodlines.
  7. L

Orders for the Toyota 86 is open! RM 243k for manual, or RM 249k for automatic

Maybe we can wait for the grey importers to bring in reconds.
  8. L

GEN2 Buddies!!!

i have not changed my header but i have an R3 cat back exhaust. the other mods i have is a works engineering filter and am using ngk iridium plugs. can feel stronger acceleration. my mod shop recommended using k&n but it is pricey lah. RM2xx plus. my works engineering filter only RM180 i think...
  9. L

Could it be that apart from the tax (which hits all brands anyway), UMW could be making a huge profit for the car? The possibility is this. They may not have a huge stock allocation for the country and therefore, they price the car high so that the lessened demand will match the low stock...
  10. L

Just to give you guys a sense of perspective, the original AE86 was sold in Malaysia in 84' and priced at around RM50k. Back in 84' the other cars you could buy with that money were these: Alfa Guiletta 2.0 at RM57k (which could equate to today's 159), the BMW 320i at RM53k, Volvo 240GL at...
  11. L

It's Huge, The VW Das Auto Show Sept 2011 Bukit Jalil KL

the hype was good. very good. managed to build up strong consumer interest but the show itself left a lot to be desired. was a das-appointment for me. agree with those guys who mentioned that the wait outside was not worth the effort and the modified cars outside were more interesting. once...
  12. L

SC for Peugeot 308

well, it depends where you are located. official service branches are at puchong and ampang apart from glenmarie in kl while authorised dealers in kl, there are quite a few. there's geot auto in pj, then there's ks in chan sow lin etc.
  13. L

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZR Z31

wow, even the front bumper does not match the rear. the front bumper came from the facelifted model which is supposed to have a different rear light set and bumper.
  14. L

Help me for my first car

the 308turbo comes with 3 years or 100,000km warranty. it is a pretty good combination. performance and handling it has. it is not the top of the heap though but it is not too bad. plus, it has a pretty spacious cabin and good interior quality. so, it would make a pretty decent overall drive.
  15. L

Fast and Furious 5

i caught the preview on saturday night! totally awesome show. loved the dodge chargers!
  16. L

Rare Toyota..

netmatrix, your car looks super cool!!
  17. L

Rare Toyota..

it is an ae82. 1984.
  18. L

Rare Toyota..

too bad my car not rare already these days. see more of them running around.
  19. L

Rare Toyota..

the corolla ceres (101) also known as the sprinter marino. super cool looking corolla variants.
  20. L

Rare Toyota..

those cars are quite cheap in sarawak. only need to add about rm2.5k to bring it in. i nearly got one but it got sold. then i forgot all about it. but there are quite a lot in kuching.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what is the different between a 1.6 block and
1.8 block.

Currently i'm using a 1.6 block with a 1.8 head (4G93)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience