Search results

1. M

Turbo doesn't help my 0-100 Km/h (TD04 L15A)

Possibly your 0-100 time is bad due to wheelspin? You did mention the timing is worse if you floor it. Maybe you can turn off the VSA function too, if you have it.
  2. M

Honda Civic 2.0 Auto Top Speed From (Jxx 1xxx)

235kph limited by gearing and 6.8krpm rev limiter?
  3. M

Stig's identity to be revealed this weekend: Clarkson

Hmm, the Stig is not British but German...? Strange coming from from UK-based Top Gear.
  4. M

guys need help seriously.

Mean time, better get yourself a steering lock / brake pedal lock to be safe. Just don't get a "Mr Bean" lock (use latch and padlock)!
  5. M

Kaitenaz racing

Fully agree that Kaitenaz gives good service and support, since before when Naz's been operating "from home".... :D
  6. M

cigarette lighter socket max current question

Better not increase the fuse rating, as the wiring gauge (thickness) may only be rated to take a certain amount of current. If you have something that uses that amount of current, better get your car installer to hook it up directly to the battery, with appropriately rated fuse connected...
  7. M

cigarette lighter socket max current question

This should depend on the rating of the fuse connected to the cigarette lighter, which may vary with different cars. You should be able to find out more from your manual.
  8. M

Come September would you pump RON95 or RON97?

Um, perhaps we have drifted far, far off topic already...?
  9. M

Honda no good??? Why???

Design is good, but build quality of cars from the local assembly plant no longer up to the old standards.... That's what I feel about my FD2.
  10. M

Did any car owners install Utra racing??

Yes, UR bars help to minimize flexing of chassis. Handling feels tighter. Highly recommended, especially rear anti roll bars so that your car does not bank so much during cornering. Of course, people expect cars to roll in corners, so if it does not roll so much, this can be interpreted as...
  11. M

Come September would you pump RON95 or RON97?

Currently using RON92, since car is designed for RON91 minimum, so I guess going to RON95 is not a problem....