Search results

1. S

Pioneer Touchscreen AVH-P3250 DVD

what is your best price? where to COD? does it include Ipod connector? how old is the set?
  2. S

Pioneer Touchscreen AVH-P3150

Please offer best price and location please
  3. S

Cefiro A32 VQ25 Full Half Cut

selling your leather seats? complete set how much?
  4. S

A32 30GV - High RPM after Gearbox Change

how much did you pay for the recond gearbox?
  5. S

Cefiro Gear loose (cannot shift)

016-2436853 - Lee, very honest mechanic USJ 9, across the road from Victoria Station, same row as Toyota showroom
  6. S

Cefiro A32 Gearbox Problem - Slow Engage

how many litres af ATF do you guys put in when you change your oil? when we say 'adequate' how much is enough? do you do cold reading or hot
  7. S

A32 ..Need Advise urgently

Arun - ask him if there is any guarantee, i have changed the knock sensor, but the problem persist. sometimes those mechanics will automatically assume it is the knock sensor if there is knocking sound. Ask what if the problem is still there after replacing the knock sensor, you would have...
  8. S

SB - Sorry mistyped - Wide Open Throttle Bump: SB - Sorry mistyped - Wide Open Throttle
  9. S

the sound only comes when you WOP. the sensor is at the downpipe, when you change, they will make a hole to insert the O2 sensor
  10. S

Arun - no problems so far, will inform if it is really the O2 sensor. asked lee to find a 2nd hand one to try out first.
  11. S

It is the rubber hose after the filter. yes i am driving A32, my car has knocking sound under load as well. It happen after i changed my downpipe, i suspect the O2 sensor has a problem, but long time already, don't really bother me. maybe when have spare O2 sensor will change and see. Bump...
  12. S

Air intake hose from Tan Chong - RM190.00 chop shop cannot find
  13. S

according to your description, it is probably not your plugs if there is no jerking. check your air intake hose, I saw a same problem at Lee's place last weekend, the air intake hose was broken causing the engine to die off. can't find replacement temporary wrap it up to prevent air leakage
  14. S

FOC Rims for A32

Yes, but sorry, a forum member already going to take the rims today.
  15. FOC Rims for A32

I have 1 set original A32 Brougham 15" rims lying around. If anybody wants it as spare or to replace their knackered rims can take it FOC. the tyres have about 30+% left if you want it. It is in Lee's place just let me know when you want to pick it up and i'll let him know.<!--...
  16. S

Original Tag Heuer 2000 Series

yes, i have emailed to you
  17. S

2000 series quartz black face all silver medium sized
  18. S

yes, still available. Last price is RM 1,000.00
  19. S

all pics sent