Search results

1. Why Manufacturers Place Crush Bent Exhaust Piping?

If mandrel bent exhaust tubing is much better then why do car manufacturers install crush bent exhaust system at the first place? I mean is there any advantage of crush bent tubing over mandrel bent?
  2. S

What Is Good? Larger Or Smaller Spark Plug Gap?

Thanks. So the bottom line is that you cannot advice specifically to anyone to enlarge or make the gap smaller. It all depends on the conditions?
  3. What Is Good? Larger Or Smaller Spark Plug Gap?

Does any one knows that if two identical cars having same features are taken.Only there spark plug gaps are changed. So which one will perform well. The one with larger or smaller gap?
  4. S

What next mods are you looking for???

Come on man!!! Seems that no body is interested in car mods any more!!! Only 1 reply?!!That's pathetic...
  5. S

How To Get Suitable Insurance Quotes For Modified Cars:

That's nice info submitted by you "dcloo".By the way now a days AIG must have reduced their rates because they are under so much stress because of this economic recession.
  6. S

Buy An Exhaust System For Your Car

Don't confuse exhaust system with the mufflers.Mufflers are the part of exhaust system.
  7. S

About NOS

Yeah best tool for immediate acceleration.
  8. S

Car's Body Kit Modification

I think choosing the right color for your body kit is of main essence.One bad move and whole modification will be spoiled.
  9. S

I prefer to have carbon fiber body kit as they are light and stylish as well.
  10. Buy An Exhaust System For Your Car

Now a days one of the most popular car modification is modifying its back part with a new set of exhaust system.The addition of sports muffler or installing an entirely new exhaust system surely have some performance benefits however I will restrict myself only to the "appearance" benefits.New...
  11. What next mods are you looking for???

Hey car modifiers!!! I am just conducting an opinion survey.Asking people,What next modification are they gonna do in their car??Also answer how they are going to buy these parts i.e from internet or the body shop near their homes.And are they going to modify it themselves or with the help of...
  12. Car's Dashboard Styling Tips

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the...
  13. S

HI!! I've just "modified" my website design.Hope you people would like the new look. Thanks.
  14. How To Get Suitable Insurance Quotes For Modified Cars:

Relatively,getting suitable insurance quotes for a modified car is more difficult than a normal car and the reason seems to be justifiable.Statistically the modified cars end up in more bangs and crash and thus file more claims as compared to other non-modified cars and it can be well...
  15. S

thanks for the admiration.I appreciate it.
  16. Car's Body Kit Modification

Car's body kits for primary purpose are used as cosmetic tools for your car yet they have a potential of implicating a dramatical change in the appearance of the car.However applying just a body kit and assuming that car modification job has been performed very well is a misconception many...
  17. About NOS

First things first,Majority of the people confuse the "brand name" "NOS" with the gas used to boost up the car's speed or accelerate it for some moment which is known as dinitrous mono oxide or simply N2O.In recent years it has gained a lot of popularity for car racers or other enthusiasts which...
  18. S

What Are Induction Kits For?

just to make sure that maximum number of people read this thread i am adding this comment so it repositions at the top again. Thanks,
  19. S

thanks for the feedback.point noted and taken into account.
  20. S

Yeah buddy thanks for the brief feedback.:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello .. im newbie here. . i use kenari, but i duno how to make it look like Race Concept.. I mean JUST A CONCEPT.. can anybody help me.. or share some idea ...Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience