Search results

1. O

Evo 5 Half Cut For Sale

hi bro, just wanna confirm, is the price RM16,000?
  2. O

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

it doesn't matter if they use evo/waja/lancer/inspira.. it's not about not being able to catch up with the criminal car...it's about maintaining VISUAL CONTACT as long as possible for the backup to arrive to inflict minimal damage..some scenes in the video proved that the police car was indeed...
  3. O

Headlamp and Projector Waja Gen2 Persona Myvi Made In Malaysia

please pm me as soon as possible ok..im interested..thx
  4. O

bumpp!!! tried to call your phone number, but u didn't pick up.. =/
  5. O

bro can u send me the best price please..and what about warranty?still haven't received ur PM..hehe.. btw, the headlamp has adjustable screws to adjust the light level right?
  6. O

PROTON Bodykits & Spoilers Store [Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria/Perdana/Savvy/Iswara/Putra]

Re: PROTON Bodykits & Spoilers Store [Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria/Perdana/Savvy/Iswara/Putr hi bro, can you tell me the name for this side skirt please?mind PMing me? i think it's waja e8 V2?just wanna confirm.. cheers thank you sir
  7. O

WORKS Alloy Aluminium TT Crank Pulley

is it available for waja 4g18 sir?
  8. O

Eagle Eyes Waja GCi LED Tail Lamp

may i know any dealer near batu caves area?i'm staying in gombak.. =D thx sir..
  9. O

aikk..didn't received any pm..hehehe!! mind sending it again?thxx broo!:biggrin:
  10. O

yo broo..still available?for waja..Waja Smoked Headlamp..best price please..any warranty for it?thx mate!
  11. O

Kraak when change gear...

yes..exactly the same with what i'm currently experiencing..sslowly shifting gears won't give me that annoying sound..but shifting quickly..zzzzzz!! have you solved the problem?
  12. O

but i thought you mentioned that the short shifter is likely to cause it..?confused lah..haha :confused::confused: btw, how's the red evo killer? =D woopssie how many project cars have u bought la?aih
  13. O

ohhh ya...my waja also got this problem..shifting gear from 2nd to 3rd on high rpm (3k-4k) will produce the krakkkkkk sound...same goes when downshifting from 5th/4th to 3rd gear..i'm using short shifter though..i don't know if that contributes to the problem... mr. xtremeleo did had a test...
  14. O

Exhaust emitting white smoke.

i'm having similar problems...the clanky sound you mentioned, does it sounds like tappet or hydraulics lifter sound?it's like "tet tet tet tet tet".. waiting for other's feedback as well...
  15. O

any dealership around batu caves?

thx for the reply..is it Islamic University, or Islamic college? may i have the address please?i tried to call the number three times, but no answers apparently..
  16. any dealership around batu caves?

hi..i would like to know where i can get tufoil around gombak/batu caves area.. =)
  17. O

FEDERAL Motorsports Tyres

hi..i'm in need of 2 pcs of 215/40/17..i just bought falken 215/45/70 but its too big..how much if i trade in?can u please pm me?
  18. [WTS] Proton Waja ECU - Manual

I got 1 unit of Waja Manual ECU code number MR514093..this is an extra unit..working good.. this is MMC ecu..not siemens.. 1 week personal warranty will be given.. price = RM400 (cheapest for manual ecu..fix price) most people will sell waja manual ecu for RM500-RM800.. dealing method = COD...
  19. O

[WTS] Works Engineering Air Intake System

bro..for waja 4g18 can fit?hope it can..lol
  20. O

Hydraulic Lifters / Lash Adjusters for EVO1-3, 4G93 DOHC (Non-ticking)

what about for other engines?do u have a set for 4G18?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i'm back again, might change 2 this engine out of desperation.heard loads of setback from it..but is there any 6a10 v6 users who are happy with theirs? any potential mod? like BOT or using eterna blocks so forth....?curious noob. its slower than mivecs due to its weight and difference in gear ratios rite?..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience