Search results

1. A

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Spark plug cables

when the burning is complete, how more complete can it be? if your ignition is weaken then replacing worn part will get the original performance back....but it will never obtain more than original....this excludes tuning topics and etc.....that another story...
  2. A

What can you do if you're in danger on highway?

off duty or plain cloth police....off duty police doesn't have authority to enforce law u know....let alone they are supposed to be unarmed at that time....unless they were CID.....that's different story...just appreciate the event doesn't go awry / turn to be your nightmare...
  3. A

Proton Prevé Surpasses 10,000 Bookings in Just Two Months

spools at 2000rpm.....lag? maybe cvt rubberband effect perhaps because 2000rpm spool for turbo is darn good already
  4. A

Nismo Unveil 2012 Motorsports Activity Plan

ehhh the GTR will be inside the Aussie V8 champ again???? i wonder if i smell a ban in next few years lol
  5. A

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

there's risk of course....but the driver is so persistent of getting away raise suspicion that they are not ordinary thieves....
  6. A

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

the reporter might pointing out the car that doing the blocking....at later stage during highway chase....
  7. A

Car cannot start

ignition or fuelling problem........check your fuel delivery...voltage to spark plug....etc....ecu perhaps...maybe...long list
  8. A

coilovers questions

i'm no experts...but different brand have different internal design of their shock absorber....thus gives different feel to the driver. you want comfort but don't mind the price...u can't go wrong with TITAN..... otherwise HWL and GAB is still viable for budget and still robust compared to any...
  9. A

Buddy Club Wheels

its a secret / company policy to tell customer where the wheels is made from? what a load of bullocks
  10. A

A Real Gateway to Hell ?????

yes u can actually....there's even virus created from php code.....soooo its possible even visiting a page hehe
  11. A

6-cylinder turbo manifold

drilling the wastegate actuator to increase boost....this is the first time i heard that....usually mech will try to make the rod straighter / longer.......hmmmm
  12. A

Imitation stuff come again!!

immitation okay laaa....but tell the customer its immitation....after that its customer decision....luring customer think it was original was bullshit
  13. A

Need your opinion honda or neo

u all don't know meh.....neo still in production but only plant in tanjung malim will cease to produce it. the line was transferred to shah alam to maximise factory usage or some sort...
  14. A

Fuel Regulator Question ~

what is the original pressure for L9 Turbo? set the FPR to that level and see.....
  15. A

When is the time for aircond check-up?

can i ask a question. my aircond mostly blow hot air during noon but at night it blow cold air....condenser need cleaning?
  16. A

GTT r34 jerking

weak coil will also show when u boost up...more boost u will feel more deadspot / misfire....this is due the spark didn't fire up properly due to weak coil...u can't feel surely unless in WOT moment....
  17. A

Plan to install blow off to n/a car

search mighty car mods in youtube...they have done this.......
  18. A

SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

having fun okay...bet getting/compete freebies also then they need pay up the pit entry fees just like the spectactor, cause what's so special about pit without it for the spec...?