Search results

1. Xackstah

Skyline Spotted!

Re: Skyline Spotted! Who's your friend bro? Nways sorry if u termakan asap.. Maybe i was in a hurry nak terberak..
  2. Xackstah

Skyline Gathering 2010?

Dear BR & DC, It's been a swell gathering, kudos to both of you.. really had fun.. hope this will turn out to be an annual event, or maybe even twice a year thing.. hehehe.. till next time!!~~ :burnout: ---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at...
  3. Xackstah

Skyline Gathering 2010?

woooo... i just came back online... n u conjour up with this plan already... sweet BR... kudos... well, im not sure where you guys left off.. but i'll just include my name in the list... 1.DarkChild - Open (No Date Preferences) - BNR34 2.Supremus - June is good - R33 3. Frootloops BNR34 12/6 is...
  4. Xackstah

photoshoot - R34 GTR V-specII

sorry fellas, i was quite tied up with things lately.. n kinda busy... nways... thanx to zahid... genius behind the shutter... it's his skills that made the car looks nice i guess... btw, i'm still looking for the fron diffusers... need em replaced... :dontknow: know of any?
  5. Xackstah

Independent Owners Club..

So the photoshoot is still TBA until we find the best spot huh? Not this weekend?
  6. Xackstah

Sure bro... skylines bro... skylines!!~~:driver:
  7. Xackstah

FB kinda like not official enuff dunchu think?
  8. Xackstah

putrajaya nice oso eh...?
  9. Xackstah

i call BloodRed volunteer!!~~ hehehhe
  10. Independent Owners Club..

Dear Sifus, Old-timers, Gangsters n all... With all respects... i was just wondering... is it possible if we are to form an independent malaysian skyline owners club... with dedicated topics 100% skyline related... own domain... no disrespect to the current moderator or sponsors... i was...
  11. Xackstah

Skyline Spotted!

singapore still bro!!~~
  12. Xackstah

Skyline Spotted!

owh they stay there kot... i oso dunno... but night time always in bangi handle shop or sumthing... hhmmm... im not sure whether he still remembers me... frens of ken oso (top secret GTT)... i drive standard r34 gtr onie... bodykit pon tarak... hahaha... :banghead:
  13. Xackstah

Skyline Spotted!

i think so... where did u c it blood red...? its always in bangi... btw.. i know a fren of your zuhril azhar (type r)... my frens brother in law... nice to be foruming with ya bro...
  14. Xackstah

Skyline Spotted!

I always spot that exact skyline too... owner is an middle aged man... owns a shop at the 3 tambahan shop houses cluster i think... u from bangi too dude...?
  15. Xackstah

R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

or sunway u mean...?
  16. Xackstah

good to hear he's doing okay... *cough* 35 *cough* 35 *cough*... sorry got sumthin stuck in my throat... *cough* 35 with wald body kit *cough* cough*... hhmmm... *cough* substitute *cough*... :burnout:
  17. Xackstah

tyre n rim oso like same onie... can zoom in c brake arr...?? if AP... then confirm... please dun be...
  18. Xackstah

geeeezzz.... i hope that's not "the" 34 on this thread....
  19. Xackstah

I saw the car at GT-auto.... was tuning mine... monster's got double my HP on wheels... crazy $#it... was a day late b4 his dyno test... daymne it... being close to the car turned me on... was hoping to meet the owner tho... toby sed... he was in ipoh... crazy stuffs...
  20. Xackstah

For the love of Skyline

guys, a quick one... how much will it cost me for a full tank gtr 34?? with v-power shell?? Bump: guys, a quick one... how much will it cost me for a full tank gtr 34?? with v-power shell??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody have try LSD aftermarket from Matspeed or Powerzone?
How about the performance?
Can share the experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience