Search results

1. K

[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

im selling my putra .any takers ? :biggrin:
  2. K

Penang Section!!!

Re: Penang Section!!! u arrange one loo.... and get back all the old members to come haha....
  3. K

Penang Section!!!

Re: Penang Section!!! no more contact la lol.... yeah the place now become pub liao lol
  4. K

Penang Section!!!

lol....nice one johnson...
  5. K

MTV Pimp My Ride Come to Malaysia!

Yup . In November !
  6. K

Can VTEC engine use RON95?

Can't really feel the diff driving ard in town. Mayb I'll try it when I go out station next month. Cheers mate :) :adore:
  7. K

Can VTEC engine use RON95?

How bout 8th gen civic ? Ron95 ok ? I'm a regular shell ron95 user. But my mechanic told me to change to either petronas or called cuz the fuel is cleaner ?
  8. Gauges on Civic fd

I'm trying to install gauges like vacuum and thermo on my civic. Most shops I go to dare not do it. Any recommendation of shops in Penang area ? Thx !!:stupid:
  9. K

Is installing Open Pod air intake supposed to be loud at higher accerleration?

woa . so big . guess u needed to change ur hood for that ?
  10. K

Penang Section!!!

LOL ikr!! Penang section used to b one of the most active thread once upon a time ago :banghead:
  11. K

Honda CRZ vs Suzuki Swift Sport (2005 -2010)..!!

Nice ... You can consider Prius too.
  12. K

Looking For 2nd Car (auto)

Kelisa hands down . But if ur budget is low , Kenari than .
  13. K

Hybrid Car Batteries I think i got the duration wrong :stupid: My bad but thanks :burnout:
  14. K

IMHO you just need to test drive both cars and decide yourself . The CR-Z is heavier but it's more powerful . The Swift is lighter , hence you feel its more powerful than the CR-Z . For comfort & stability , i myself prefer the CR-Z . But keep in mind , maintenance wise , CR-Z is more expensive...
  15. K

Penang Section!!!

Re: Penang Section!!! Everyone too busy upgrading their rides ::hmmmm:
  16. K

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

Spotted ony black myvi wif ZTH sticker on the front windscreen . No camera att :D
  17. K

Penang Section!!!

Re: Penang Section!!! Haha...:wavey: Bump: Guess they're all too busy irl nowadays...
  18. K

How old are you?

LMAO :biggrin::biggrin:
  19. K

Penang Section!!!

Re: Penang Section!!! Dior , move & boonylohla...da rotary monster ... Guess i didnt miss out any others :D
  20. K

new of skyline

But at least u haf a skyline :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Performance Auto Transmissions

Ross Racing is committed to bringing you the industry's finest rebuilt performance and racing transmissions, custom high stall torque converters, shift kits and state of the art high performance transmission parts, upgrades and components.

At Ross Racing we strive to be the leader in every category - from late model domestic truck and passenger car automatics to high tech import performance and race transmissions.

All of our components and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience