Search results

1. jada_bloom

Sepang Drag Battle (SDB 2011)

correct me if i'm wrong, as i recall a few : class A : final blue jza80 - 9.9 sec, blue evo 3 - 10.4 sec yellow charade - 10.5 sec (there was a loud sound coming from the car later on, engine problem i guess) white satria - 10.6 sec class B : green mazda with crazy frog sticker -...
  2. jada_bloom

how to import parts directly from japan??

holy batman. what do you think of their service?
  3. jada_bloom

how to import parts directly from japan??

Edra, try this link. it is based in japan and it ships worldwide. and yes, it's in english. :burnout: Apexi, Blitz, HKS, Nismo, Greddy, Rays and more JDM Parts direct from Japan - Nengun Performance good luck
  4. jada_bloom

Tuning with E85(Ethanol) nets big power

just my point of view : Disadvantages of E85 - Ethanol can absorb water & if water enters the fuel tank. It dilutes ethanol, reducing its value as a fuel.It causes problems with corrosion and phase separation in the gasoline mixture. Ethanol dissolves almost everything.It absorbs and carries...
  5. jada_bloom

Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

second that, safety first...:driver:
  6. jada_bloom

another idiot on the road - white iswara - BFW 3593

If a person wave his hand to give signal then proceed to jump in front of a speeding car, sure his fault lar die. How can a speeding car brake if somebody jumped in front of it? Same like cars that cut to another lane. Want space, give space to others to brake/slow down oso lar. It's case of...
  7. jada_bloom

Sepang Drag Battle (SDB 2011)

Class D (Turbo SFWD) - Street Front Wheel Drive [/B] 1. Turbo-charges and SFWD (Street Front Wheel Drive). 4WD & RWD are prohibited. 3. Rotary engines are not allowed. 7. Exhaust system is open. i understand it will be a street class, 4wd is prohibited but WHY....why on earth RWD...
  8. jada_bloom

thanks man, i had quite a few counters with those low life mofos and i did make a report on one incident because my son was almost threatened...but i guess the report went to the drain/sea because no action was taken until today since like 5 years ago. it's sad when luck's not on our side even...
  9. jada_bloom

i was about to say the same thing like alpina mentioned, how did the police "efficiently" caught the mofo. mind sharing? anyway, thanks ecb3 - 666 for your advise
  10. jada_bloom

what the fish ? i guess that uncle's under the influence of young and dangerous movie. gangster wannabe. :boxing:
  11. jada_bloom

dkvkopy - maybe we could modify the umbrella and add a machine gun to it like the avengers...heh wegatech - true
  12. jada_bloom

......:flute::flute:
  13. jada_bloom

you did the right thing, they normally bring along baseball bats, machetes, swords, knives or even worse....guns. better be safe than sorry
  14. jada_bloom

[/COLOR] what did you do after that? i drove slowly to the 3rd lane hoping he would be in a distance but he was in front of me for a few hundred meters....:bawling:
  15. jada_bloom

he was alone and yeah maybe he's drunk or high....hopefully he'll meet his match one day....road bully vs road bully joe - couldn't agree more, they are everywhere. :stupid:
  16. Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

please be careful if you come across this psycho driver.A blue toyota rush WRK 5302, tall indian male driver zig zagging along federal highway. when he took over my car, i honked because he was too close to my car but that crazy man dared to open his door, braked and tried to provoke me. i was...
  17. jada_bloom

sdb round 4

HKS, he had a heavy night i guess :cheers::cheers:
  18. jada_bloom

sdb round 4

The black silvia's best time was 10.7 sec
  19. jada_bloom

sdb round 4

weather was nice, cold and windy.good timing improvement among participants. any update on the pink coloured car which hit the wall at the finishing line? dude, he was travelling at 220 km/h :afraid:
  20. jada_bloom

sdb round 2

hattech-v, if you were to discontinue class G, are you going to do the same for class F? thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fpBUrR10oiU" allowfullscreen="" width="335" frameborder="0" height="200"></iframe>

'(00): Pretty intense action video of a 180sx trying to escape from the grasp of 3 Malaysian police patrol units (+ 1 Evo X) with some very convincing fender bending moves...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience