Search results

1. G

Blitz Bolt On Kompressor / Turbo for Toyota Wish 1.8

vios is running 1zz-fe oso kah?
  2. Blitz Bolt On Kompressor / Turbo for Toyota Wish 1.8

Guys, any idea where to get the above item ar? tried to search around and nobody seems to know le. So i am trying my luck here so anyone knows or not.
  3. G

vios 500bhp...

well my point of view will be if he happens to be behind me and tailgate me like mad dog, the only thing i can think of is "OH MY GOD!!!" and then brake 99. well either his 4 or 6 pots or even 12 pots wont be able to stop in time or he will most probably try to avoid me and hit the divider. his...
  4. G

Xenon Hid!!!

well guys... since when malaysia law enforcer and even our government is professional? if they are proessional enough, they wont impose such stewpik, moron idea lah. it is all about money mate... they impose such law(with loophole) is to allow their kamcheng or rakan rakan kerja they all have...
  5. G

[WTB] side mirror for seg ae101 urgent

yo who wants to share with me oso? i need a left side mirror. my motor oso spoiled. cannot retract and have to retract manually. but extract is ok... who wanna share with me?
  6. G

Jeremy Clarkson- Killing a Prius

dude it is a 50. cal lah...
  7. G

01-09-2007 Taiping Gathering.

geezzz i was at teluk batik oso that nite. was having seafood dinner at yat ye heong there le. then went to lumut... didnt know u guys were there... just reached kelana only... damn bloody tired... i am driving a white SEG ee100 with full wagon bodykit... anybody spotted me? hehehe
  8. G

Change absorber liao but still rub

i bought that time was around RM1300 (used unit) i think... without coil spring. the trd rally used coil spring cost me rm500 (used unit oso). perfect match.
  9. G

Change absorber liao but still rub

bro i think what u really need is a adjustable soft hard absorber. longer coil spring might solve ur prob but of coz ur rear will always looks high lah. but yet again if u pick up 1 or 2 passenger(s), u might face the same prob. with adjustable soft hard absorber, u can always set it to slightly...
  10. G

Ae100 Drift........

coz he is the best. muahahahha....:proud:
  11. G

Suspension Info

i m using japan made kayaba for 5 years+. till now touch wood lah no prob. it is a soft hard adjustable. so far so good. thinking of letting it go. try to get japan made abs lah if u wan to have less prob and more durable.
  12. G

what is ur opinion??

Agree with u. i m using full lock lsd and when it is raining or the road is in wet cond, try to drive slow coz when cornering n with full throttle, ur car will understeer. it is a bit dangerous. Dry road is superb. the Kluk Kluk thingy is normal lah bro...
  13. G

CSI: 20V VVT pulley loose/Damage?

dude this krroook krroook noise is with aircond on or off? if it is with aircond on then congratulation ur compressor time just sampai... if it is not then check the pulleys.
  14. G

time to change clutch disk

no i m not coz i use my car daily mah... so cannot use any performance clutch cover or else my leg cramp man....
  15. G

time to change clutch disk

Dude i m using semi racing clutch lah... ok mah ... very good and fast when shifting gear... the con is no comfort at all.. :)
  16. G

Opinion!!!! COLOUR!!!!!

Aiks??!! Mana lu nampak? geesss i hardly go out wan wor... dun scare me man....being nailed by ppl liao.... :retarded: :shocked: :confused_smile:
  17. G

Opinion!!!! COLOUR!!!!!

ee?? i saw my car in the photo wor... 7Heaven if u wanna know which 1 is my car rite, refer to Ben's link and the white car with the number plate blanko wan is my car. full wagon bodykit including the rear skirt, meter, steering and the armrest. Now hunting for the side mirror from wagon.
  18. G

Opinion!!!! COLOUR!!!!!

yeah go for white... very nice... mine oso white with full wagon conversion. :_:
  19. G

20V Aircond Compressor Models

i agree with SUMA. Item number 2 is really rare and difficult to find. The price for this item is rising oso. I just changed mine last 2 weeks. My mech told me that they have difficulty to find 1 oso...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have all seen some pretty amazing drift machines in our time, but a classic Mercedes W123 Wagon drift machine? That really is something, here's a great video of one of the most unassuming drift cars in the world. And its a diesel! Not much else is known about the car except that it sounds good and drifts well. And props to the driver with mad skills. A must watch.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience