Search results

1. Z

need Advice . Audi TTS

so TTS is AWD, TT is FWD?
  2. Z

need Advice . Audi TTS

how to spot REAL Audi TTS? other than TTS logo on (seat,steering,rpm board,front grille,boot) , any other way to spot Audi TTS? like engine or? need some sifu enlighten me. THX
  3. Z

need Advice . Audi TTS

thx for all reply ~. actually looking for Audi TTs 2010 or 2011 model. If i decided to choose UK spec,but found it undercarriage rust, anyway to resolve it?
  4. need Advice . Audi TTS

hi, would like to ask some advice from sifu-sifu . i barely find active post about Audi TTS,so i guess i only can ask here. i looking for 2010 recon Audi TTS, any sifu can give any advice how to choose a nice condition TTS? UK spec and Japan spec, which one u recommend ? i check...
  5. Z

[wts] paintball marker

can u email me the image? [email protected]
  6. Standalone ECU ( Adaptronic ) tuning

i bought my standalone ecu to install on vios 09"..my car only mod exhaust,intake filter,light crank pulley...that all i mod and others remain stock..after install the ECu, i fell the car lighter,throttle respond more faster than before,and rpm climb faster too.. My sifu teach me to tune the...
  7. Z

WTS : Honda Integra Type-R facelift Mugen yr 2005

pm for the price thx
  8. Z

DC5 Advice

hey,i understand.since i not really clear about the car loan and interest.would you like to roughly explain to me the laon and interest and monthly installment fee to me?basically how much u need to pay monthly?
  9. Z

DC5 Advice

hi all sifus and bros here..i new here..i start reading those post form first page till page 48,its take me 2hour++...dam lots of post ,haha...having some question here...now i drive new vios 07",and drive about 2 years,was thinking to change car...and i found out the Honda Integra DC5 is more...
  10. Z

WTS : Honda Integra Type-R facelift Mugen yr 2005

pm me the detail please..thx a lot
  11. Z

F*cked Up Pussy Couple in a Persona (WRL629)

go whack them :biggrin:
  12. Z

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

bro how much for vios 1nz-fe?.....stage 1 and the price around?...can estimate?...thx
  13. Z

DENSO Iridium Power With Gapping + Free Gift Promotion!

bro i nit 1 set (4 pcs) for toyota vios 07"......how much?...and i use for medium ~ high speed....what you recommend me to use?......my location on subang....sms me 017-7772880(hoong)
  14. Z

DC5 TIEN SUSPENSION super street

can fit in vios?
  15. Z

Bride Low Max come with Willans Safety harness

izit every car can fit it?......new vios can fit?
  16. Z

[WTS]Air Master Bodykit 2

bro i just nit new vios rear skirt silver color.......how much?...call me or sms me 017-7772880
  17. Z

Aftermarket Suspension Experience

tein absorber ...wads the meaning HA and FA?.....got wad diff abt it?....curious.....summore i wan ask if vios 07" can put tein absorber?....cos i noe tat vios rear spring not same lik ffront de...so it can adjust?
  18. Z

[WTS] PIVOT VOLTAGE STABELIZER, Ignition Earth, SPARK EARTH

wanna ask the blue raizen wit earth wire how much and is it original?.......
  19. Z

Pivot raizin volt stabilizer (MADE IN JAPAN)

inrested....pm me thx
  20. Z

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

how much for vios 07" front strut bar and anti roll bar?....sms me the price thx.. 017-7772880

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got a kancil 660 with power window in front. the problem is the switch is located at the right of the cd player which are not convenience for me and the passenger to press it...
i tried to add another switch but fail, the fuse will be cut when i press any of the switch that connect together, so any electronic expert can tell me how i can add 1 more switch at the 2 front door ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience