Search results

1. bahador

[WTB] CF or flat black sticker/wrap for whole car

yo all bros n vyraz11,if i want to paint what is the code colour for the CF as the pic above?tq very2 much
  2. bahador

anythings to help

where is ur location?tq
  3. bahador

Aftermarket Suspension Experience

alo all bro n sifu...i'm now using stock suspension for my civic eg so i just want to change it...what is the best suspension for my car?performance n comfort?so far i have asked from frend but there to many brand the've said...they also said the wrong choice may co bumpy and uncomfortable for...
  4. bahador

Honda Series Custom bodykits

is there another bodykit for civic eg?. pm me for more details if u hav em.tq
  5. bahador

online bodykit store

bos any bodykit for eg other than mugen front,rear skirting or oem...?tq
  6. bahador

Monster Garage

nothing for civic eg?tq
  7. bahador

honda & toyota body kit

is there any full bodykit for civic eg?tq
  8. bahador

FAQ: Car Modifications

alo sifu,i'm now used eg b16a auto transmission (standard half cut) so wanna ask what the best modification part can be install to make the best performance like throttle body@manifold etc?people alwayz do the modification on manual transmission but wanna test on auto plak...really need advices...
  9. bahador

Mugen lip ori material japan

harga boleh runding lagi?kalau courier bagaimana plak?lokasi johor,tq
  10. bahador

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

mugen twin loop exhaust better for whih car?auto or manual?what the benefit if using it to civic eg b16a auto?tq
  11. bahador

Portable Tracker GPS

pic please....better with details...tq
  12. bahador

Genuine MUGEN twin loop muffler 2.3inch with JASMA tag

harga boleh runding lg x?boleh courier....mmg berminat.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all the sifus around,

Just seeking for opinion and looking around, just wondering if there's any Gen2 around that has successfully upgraded to a set of Brembo brakes, and if yes, what are the modifications that have to be done and which Brembo (from which car) do u guys use??

Or alternatively, what other good brakes that have been upgraded into a Gen2? For those twinpots from Evo3/4, any modifications that have to be done? Or just plug and play?

Thanks for your feedbacks in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience