Search results

1. K3-VE engine with YRV Tiptronic GB?

as my topic, can stock myvi K3-ve engine swap to YRV tiptronic gearbox? is that possible to convert from MT gb to tiptronic GB?
  2. S

emanage tuning and installation

so the blue version is same with em-con but i saw the blue version can tune outside the console there but em-con cannot nop, i just wanna get 1 but i saw lot blue version like imitation 1 so i would like to get em-con so can use the e-manage software to tune the em-con? if the engine is same...
  3. S

emanage tuning and installation

a noob question here M7 em-con and Greddy e-manage blue version is the same 1? got any different? can copy the blue version setting go to em-con?
  4. S

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

would like to ask if after bot i want use back previous owner setting just copy the setting from his e-manage?
  5. viva 660 convert to JDM turbo engine?

can viva 660 swap to L5, L7 or L9 engine with gearbox? engine mounting need to modify a lot? or using viva 660 engine bot with L250 turbo kit?
  6. S

myvi K3-VE hybrid with K3-VET turbo part?

really feel want to boost my k3-ve coz sometime when i driving my l2 turbo, i like the feeling of boosting...lol may i know your setting on bot?boost how much? yup, really need to done it properly, if not a lot of problem appear then headache... your friend manage to get more than 200hp by bot...
  7. S

myvi K3-VE hybrid with K3-VET turbo part?

because my engine just done 50K on clock and my car is 09 year 1, it got bigger intake port and valve, so i also don't want to swap engine 1st if my car is 1st batch myvi i surely swap whole engine already becoz i ask around chop shop that yrv engine lantai around RM3K and i saw some ppl selling...
  8. myvi K3-VE hybrid with K3-VET turbo part?

as my topic just want to know can i using K3-VET turbo, mainfold, intercooler to myvi K3-VE and need what mod on the stock engine...add gasket? piggyback using e-manage is ok for it?
  9. S

Perodua MyVi Yrv

pm me max loan can go how much, thx
  10. S

2010 Super GT International Series Malaysia - The Queens

actually still got lot race queen din come with the team.... and got few team also din come to the race
  11. S

WTS : Datsun 160J with SR20DE

this car are road legal 1, even the rear seat still got and got reg. card and engine custom form for the engine also got if you interested and need more imformation, you can pm or e-mail me [email protected]
  12. WTS : Datsun 160J with SR20DE

help my friend sell his datsun 160J last batch 160J, Square light reason for selling : friend stop playing good for beginner drifter any interested please pm me for more detail, thx the spec provided by ex-owner -SR20DE S13 modded. -SR20DE 5 speed gearbox with LSD Axle -Racing...
  13. S

Wts ultra racing genuine bar

pm me the price of your kancil front strut bar(4 point)
  14. S

how to find L2 turbo engine code on engine

just want to find out the engine code because i don't know the code at engine which part any sifu can teach me?
  15. WTA: how to remove the center console of 2001 accord

anyone try to remove before? i want to DIY remove to mod something on my player, but don't know how remove it...
  16. S

1/24 Tamiya Kit & Accesories for sale

hi bro, you still got what model kit and wheel for sell 1, pm me the list, thx:burnout:
  17. S

[WTS] JAF stuff & JAPANESE PLATE 4 ur collection item!!!!

pm me the best price of your JDM plate 67-04 and 27-54
  18. S

KE70 Drift at Gelang Patah.

got...at nusajaya...
  19. S

[WTS]Super Bright LED

picture uploaded please click the color you want to see the pic Blue Color LED Green Color LED Orange Color LED Red Color LED White Color LED anybody have any question can ask in this topic wanna order also reply in this topic thank
  20. S

Japanese Car Video

long time din come here update already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i would like to seek for helps & opinion :banghead:

When i drive above 100km/h above the steering wheel keep vibrate, the vibration even worst when i step more on the pedal.

Car : Myvi 2011 model with 15' aftermarket rim ( SSR @ made in china or taiwan i guess ) with continental cc5 195/55/15

What i did :

On wheel & off wheel balancing = DONE ( already went to 4 different tyre shop with " timbang kuda " )

Alightment = DONE

Tyre = Check no problem, no swollen, all round.

Tie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience