Search results

1. BMW F10 528I M-Sports Pre LCI

-YOM 2013 -Company Demo -Mileage only 1200km!!!!-2 Years warranty -3 years service free -Memory seat -M-sports suspension -M-sports steering -M-sports sport rim 99% like new car,call to arrange for appointment and test drive other units available as well -100 % All Original Parts-72...
  2. R

BMW 520i LCI Pre-Own

bump!!!!:itsme::itsme:
  3. BMW 520i LCI Pre-Own

2013/2014,Register in 2014,Pre Own -LCI model -Twinpower Turbo engine -8 speed automatic -Superhb Fuel economic with and yet powerful performace -Interior Trim,Dakota Cinnamon brown -Adaptive Led head lights -Head lights Camera -DSC Comes with 2 years Warranty and 3 years BS IR(Free...
  4. R

Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

nice car dude~saw it race with a black gtr before~bump!
  5. R

S2000k for sale

place located in kl,bro,please the car need some touch up if not the price will be more xpensive...original colour is red does not mean the car gt accident.....white is nicer than red is it?
  6. R

S2000k for sale

The car is already sold to another dealer...we r not the mlm or etc...watever wat,car condition does NT related to the Previous owner career...so take it easy buddy!
  7. S2000k for sale

car sold
  8. Audi TT Unreg

Unreg cheap sales Unreg,200hp with 6 speed tiptronic,0-100km 6.4sec,leather seats,park tronic,Full spec n many colour available,kindly call Fenson for more deatails at 019-2280583 (plz do not reply here as im not always online)thx *The above car are only allow to show in its...
  9. R

Audi R8 4.2(A) for sale

Bro is 4.2 litre sorry,and its silver colour,interested plz call me,thx
  10. R

Audi R8 4.2(A) for sale

Unreg,420hp,V8 engine,20'inch sport rims,leather seats,abs,airbags,eletronic seats,xenon,front and reverse sensors,tip tronic,acc free interested plz call 010 2001255(ray) or PM me,serious buyer only
  11. Audi R8 4.2(A) for sale

Unreg,420hp,V8 engine,20'inch sport rims,leather seats,abs,airbags,eletronic seats,xenon,front and reverse sensors,tip tronic,acc free interested plz call 010 2001255(ray) or PM me,serious buyer only
  12. Looking for Evo 7 (8 Units)

Looking for few units of EVO 7,for company purpose,if u had and wanna sell,plz pm me o sms me at 010-2001255(ray) in pj or kl area only,cheers..
  13. R

Perdana V6 Twin Turbo Nov96

still can go for any loan bro
  14. R

EJ8 for sale Year 1998

or wanna swap with a swift?hehe
  15. R

ALFA 156 2.0 TS Manual

i wan to buy can o not???40k cash....ray here,haha:banghead:
  16. R

Carburetor Webber 1.6 2 lubang

bro,just add in the original engine will do already is it
  17. R

Selling peageot 406 and Wira1.5(m)

location in pj,cheers,any thing can sms me at 0163233289,thx
  18. Selling peageot 406 and Wira1.5(m)

Hi, i had a 406 for sale,pricing is rm23k,yr of manu.2000 and a wira 1.5(m)sedan for sale at rm10k,yr is 1997 interested please sms me at 016-3233289 thx and cheers
  19. Notes!!!!Car wanted!! can let us sambung bayar,while selling

We are a new car rental company,we help those who in needs of cash and dont have the ablilty to afford the installment for their cars.....,max for dealing is 3months tenture....the car will be use as company rental and we will ensure ur car mileage will not exceed 2000km...terms and condition...
  20. R

Toyota Supra targa spec for sale!!!

:banghead:the buyer previous can't get loan,and now the monster is for sell again.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve all been enthralled with Ken Block’s antics, from high speed drifts on banked surfaces to more donuts than a Krispy Kreme factory but have you ever found yourself wondering what it would be like in the world of motorcycles?

Well we might have the answer here in the form of a police motorcycle demo by an Officer Donnie Williams. Though lacking the speed part of it, there’s nothing remotely easy about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience