Search results

1. F

Custom made plastic spacer to increase ride height.

Rubber yes but not plastic...why don't you just remove the ultra racing bar since that is the one that causes the scrape...trd sportivos are not that low anyway...
  2. F

Japan Mine's Exhaust Systems ( BNR34 )

Very nice exhaust u got there :biggrin:
  3. F

Where to service Brembo calipers?

Bro, try KS brake performance and engineering sunway...might be able to do it KS Brake Performance & Engineering - Contact
  4. F

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 on RON 95?

Doc, u tuned yours for RON95 ke? Where did u do it?
  5. F

1996/97 Lexus LS400 UCF20

Cant wait to see the new sportscar
  6. F

Which SUV Better For Me?

CX5 is a whole lot better compared to the XV in terms of comfort, power delivery and fuel consumption
  7. F

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Bro, GTR34 gearbox must contact JDM Autolink
  8. F

★ ROYAL PURPLE HPS 5w30&10w40★KL area

Hi there, do u bring in Royal Purple Synchromax Gear Oil?
  9. F

Malaysia Skyline Club Mega Gathering 2013

Bro, just cracked can still attend, just dont brake the car or just use hand brake la...hehe
  10. F

ADVAN RGD 18inch Brand new

Pm the exact spec of the wheels...width and offset..tq
  11. F

Definitely tuned to suit RON95 bro, i know his friend...always tune his cars..hehe...:biggrin: feezdya, ask your friend when can i tune my car?
  12. F

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Try to PM V-Spec, i think he still has it
  13. F

Skyline Spotted!

Spotted grey BNR34 Wxx 8007 near Highway towards Bukit Kiara Equestrian...nice straight pipe
  14. F

I think it's the wrong car to be labelled as chick magnet....perhaps dick magnet? Guys are more into r34s
  15. F

Skyline Gath 2012

Abg Tem blanje ice blended ke?
  16. F

NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

Haha...now a 'tire problem' thread has turned into a 'let's trade our car' thread...nice
  17. F

Do keep in mind it's not just a brake and wheel change...u hv to take a lot of things into account like custom brake hoses, brackets, hand brake system, ABS and brake bias into account if changes are to be made to the GTR
  18. F

People want to believe u own the car, it's just that the things you're asking for is just so so ridiculous and it does make it sound fishy. At the end of the day it's your car, so what ever makes you happy man
  19. F

Good luck gobiz...hehe
  20. F

U should've known what you're gonna get yourself into when u purchased the car, plus if u can afford the car, u should be able to afford the tires. Not surprised if after this you might be asking on how to reduce maintenance cost or cheaper insurance and roadtax :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not many Malaysians would have the chance to set foot on the picturesque country that is New Zealand. Even fewer would have been automotive enthusiasts that would know a person name Mad Mike Whiddett AND get to meet him at his garage along with his fabled MADBUL.

Such a lucky person do exist in the form of an undergraduate student who is also the co-owner of Awesome Powered, an automotive lifestyle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience