Search results

1. Happy New Year to everyone in MAC!

May this year brings lots of boost, g-forces and BOV hissing and many more to come. Hehehe..
  2. Elantra Sport

I know we're in Airtrekers forum but anyone here owns the current Elantra Sports? It's pretty promising from the 1.6L turbo churning out 203hp & 265Nm. 0-100 @ 7.7 secs with 7 speed dual clutch. Best of all after discounts, it's only 110k'ish and brand new.... I plan to get another car as my...
  3. Your experience with Airtrek...

Not many Airtrekers come here anymore. I thought I should start a thread about writing how you feel about your Airtrek or ex-Airtrek (if you have sold yours)... do share your experience and ownership.
  4. ZTH-MAC TT - Discuss Here...

Suggested by member, I think we should have a separate thread to discuss about our TT. The TT is opened to all members here, regardless if you drive an Airtrek or not, those who use to come here are all welcomed. That's why we call it ZTH-MAC TT instead of Airtrek Club TT. :) TT 1 - Old Town...
  5. Discuss About Your Car...

Let's continue from here....
  6. It's time to let it go......

As how the title sounded, I have decided to let go my 'big potato' and head for the next chapter... My feeling is mixed. My big potato served me well the past 7 years and 2 months. From factory stock when I got it at the used car dealer until today, I have spent countless effort, happiness and...
  7. Performing a full servicing....

Earlier this week, I have done a full service on my Airtrek.. here is what I've done. 1) Engine oil flush and replace 2) Brake oil flush and replace 3) Power steering oil replace 4) Coolen replace 5) ATF (auto transmission fluid) replace 6) Front and rear LSD oil replace 7) Air filter...
  8. Hydraulic Lifter Noise/Tappet Noise on 4G63T

My original engine was fine and I did not have this problem until my timing belt snapped at 7500 rpm in Oct 2014. Then I had the entire head replaced from a tuned Evo 6. The head was pre-done with port polished. After 6 months, I got the notorious tappet noise. It was initially during cold...
  9. Anyone tried Ron 100 on Airtrek Turbo?

Been a hoohaa about this Ron 100 fuel. Anyone tried it? I supposed it will be very beneficial for forced induction engines... I have not tried it yet. I am currently using Shell 95. Comparable to 97 or 98, it's a lot weaker especially throttle response and turbo lag. During hot afternoons...
  10. Want to Swap : Original absorbers + spring with Ralliart

I am currently using Ralliart all around. Anyone interested to swap with me? Please make sure that your absorbers + springs are in good condition. No leaking or rusty spots. YOu just need to top up a small amount + paying off the labor cost. PM me if you're interested.
  11. Selamat Berpuasa

To all my Muslim buddies here, Selamat Berpuasa. It's a good time to start checking your rides for the long distance balik kampung coming ... :) Drive safely brothers!
  12. Radiator & Radiator Fan Mods...

I had my stock radiator swapped out for an aluminium one October last year. I did that for 2 reasons. First is because my original fan controller is spoilt, even when I start on a cold morning, the fan wil be activated all the time. Then my stock radiator is due for change cos I can see that the...
  13. Ron 95 vs. 97 on boosted rides....

I've been refueling 97 since fuel price became cheaper and the difference is pretty noticeable especially peak boost. Higher ron is always good for turbo cars. Anyone else?
  14. 17" Original Evo 8 Enkei Rims

Very good condition Evo 8 original rims. Clears Brembo 4 pots. Please call number, thank you.
  15. Tomei Full Turbo Set for Evo 4-9 & Airtrek Turbo

Original Tomei Turbo Set. Comes with: 1) Tomei Turbo (TD06 size) 2) Tomei Actuator 3) Tomei Downpipe 4) Tomei Manifold 5) Tomei Manifold Cover Bought new over RM10K. Excellent condition, selling less than half the original price. Pictures tell everything. Please call, do not SMS. Thank...
  16. Intermittence Wiper Speed - Did You Know?

If you adjust the intermittence speed to max (fastest), you'll realize that it runs accordingly to the car's speed. When you idle, it will swipe every 1.5-2 secs interval. When you drive at a lower speed, it will swipe as if it's setting 1 speed and if speed is faster, the speed will increase. I...
  17. So quiet recently.. has everyone got bored with cars?

Haha... well, I am just teasing you guys with the subject line. So what's up with everyone lately. been really quiet here. For me, not much plans for my Airtrek in terms of performance enhancement. One thing I've always been talking about is to go for 2.4L stroker kit. Had a chat with Ah Wah...
  18. Original Ralliart S-Flow Muffler for Evo 7 & 8

Plug and play for Evo 7 or 8. 3" piping. Please call, do not SMS. Thank you.
  19. Genuine Carbon Fiber Ralliart Grill

Hey bros, I think most of you know that I no longer sell carbon fiber parts in ZTH. I've taken down all the ads here. Reason is because work commitments have increased and I really have no time for that. It's pretty inconvenient to collect, pack and courier. But then, if you want, you can...
  20. Original Pivot Lancer GT Throttle Controller

Original Pivot Lancer GT Throttle Controller. Plug and play... Please call, do not SMS. Thank you!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus,

I plan to go with S90 @ 70mm throttle body and aftermarket aluminium intake manifold to match with my Deratech cam.
Meanwhile, is upgrade on air flow meter is necessary?
If needed, what is the air flow code number is good to upgrade?

Also, changing in bigger air flow meter will make the engine run lean ?
Please advise and educate... Thx.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience