Search results

1. lemon/misrepresented second hand car, any recourse?

Hey guys,*Need some advice on a car i purchased 10.5 months ago. It is a 2001 continental car. I was told that car was well maintained and overhauled 4 years ago and top overhaul 2 years ago. Mileage still under 180k when i got it. Car was purchased from a workshop that services this make of...
  2. Recommendations for radiator fan motor overhaul/recondition

Hey guys, I don't know if there is such a service where they remove your radiator fan motor and change the brush etc lube it up and reinstall... My fan is getting noisy and there is resistance to it when I spin it free hand. I am hoping that is cheaper than getting a new/used unit... If it...
  3. C

What do you do when someone sabotages your car?

Just found out this neighbour doesn't like me parking in the bay infront of his house. He let me know by denting my door and cracking the paint instead of telling me verbally or leaving a note. I have no hard evidence other than his reputation (which I just found out) of damaging people's...
  4. How much is reasonable for amp install?

Hello guys I was wondering how much does it cost to get the power cable pulled from the battery up front (I've got the fuse) to the amp in trunk and to ground it, plus tap the sound from the rear speakers into the amp. It is a JL 250.1 so it has auto on based on line in input. I'm using stock...
  5. What happened to Sunday open track and RM150 entry?

Sorry for the stupid questions but I the last I was in Sepang it was RM150 I think... Also, what happened to the "almost every sunday" schedule? It sure has changed alot... Looks like there are hardly any open track days anymore huh... :driver:
  6. C

Another Puzzle: Water & Wine

There are 2 glasses on the table. One contains water, the other one wine. They both contain exactly the same amount by volume. If you take a teaspoon of water and mix it into the wine and then take a teaspoon from the wine glass and mix it in with the water, both glasses become contaminated. But...
  7. C

Story: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Here's a prime example of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" offered by an English professor: The professor told his class one day: "Today we will experiment with a new form called the tandem story. The process is simple. Each person will pair off with the person sitting to his or her...
  8. C

Vespa Turbo 0.6bar @ 42rwhp

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2683135400295297703&q=turbo enjoy.. sure is crazy:shocked:
  9. C

Standing in at 23” tall, 369 pounds, and with 12,000 watt peak music power handling

Now thats a dream... 22" sub:retarded: http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/jackHammer.cfm
  10. C

Technology helps mat-rempits to be start young!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7295&item=7199460987
  11. C

Were you ever drunk till masuk hospital?

just wondering if in malaysia you're drunk what happens? friends let you sleep until you wake up? wonder if anyone gets sent to hospital when they're drunk... what do they do in the hospital?
  12. C

Yummy Jessica Simpson/Alba...

nah.... scan dari PB ;)
  13. C

Do you notice.... [on screen]

in movies/shows/anime with cars, when they zoom to the peddles, sure got animation of the driver flooring it. i just wanna know har... before that they weren't stepping on it is it? when camera zoom to their leg then must lan yao yeng ah.... this applies to initial-d, herbie, bla bla. LOL...
  14. How much is ST185 and ST165?

sifus sekalian.... just curious how much is the market price for a '88 st165 and a '90 st185? what are the common problems with these 2 cars? are they reliable?? 4wd = more moving parts = more wear and tear problems right? any input is greatly appreciated.... :)
  15. C

Unscrupulous travel agency

FLIGHT STOP/EQP/ CITY/TERMINAL/ CLASS FLYING TIME/ DAY DATE STOPOVER CITY TIME STATUS SERVICES --- ---- -------------- ---- ------ ------------...
  16. 2.5" hks super dragger rm150 & sebring tip rm30

Letting go of my old super dragger. I'll clean it up if anyone wants it. the muffler is round for those who doesn't know. the fibre is still good. bassy sound. the tip is in bad condition and detached from the muffler but will be included. good if you want to be in sleeper mode... hide the...
  17. Greddy type-r bov

just a question... how do you hook up the 2 vacuum nipples? 1 is on the head, 1 is on the body. which one hook to where? i don't run an external wastegate. also, does this big ass BOV need xtra brackets to make it hold? its kinda big and heavy...
  18. actuator adjustment with boost controller

sifus, i just got my boost controller and am wondering if i should set the actuator rod to boost little or boost alot? i mean i can control all that thru the boost controller. however when i put the % at 0, i still boost up to .8bar. i don't mind if i can't boost lower, but is it more advisable...
  19. [WTB] Greddy Type-S/R BOV

any for sale? name me your price and condition. pics included will be even better. thank you!
  20. C

Driven To Perform - cars and chiqs

Here are pics my friend took in the car show held in BC, Canada. Don't wanna post it all here as 56k users might die of lag or sumthin.... :P enjoy! http://ccl.ultraunix.net/pics/canada/ sneak preview:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience