Search results

1. C

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

posting to check my join date.
  2. C

CRZ Jackson Racing Supercharger

don't mind me asking, what kind of gas mileage you get with your current setup. city, highway, mix?
  3. C

new tyre price for falken tyre

hey whats your price for 205/45/17 ziex 912? thx
  4. C

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

pm me 205/45/17 brand and price please.
  5. C

YOKOHAMA S.Drive AS01 Japan (New Tyre)

hey how much for 205/50/16? thanks
  6. C

lemon/misrepresented second hand car, any recourse?

yup sounds like it... went to check out the engine block today. Its the piston orifice (where the piston sleeves goes into) that is uneven/senget/out of alignment not just the sleeves alone. WTF?! I guess bad luck then cause nothing much I can argue about here... or am I wrong?
  7. lemon/misrepresented second hand car, any recourse?

Hey guys,*Need some advice on a car i purchased 10.5 months ago. It is a 2001 continental car. I was told that car was well maintained and overhauled 4 years ago and top overhaul 2 years ago. Mileage still under 180k when i got it. Car was purchased from a workshop that services this make of...
  8. C

Manual Boost Controller - Various Type

I've pm last night but no reply. Too busy bumping threads to reply? Cheers
  9. C

Recommendations for radiator fan motor overhaul/recondition

ah ok thanks will call my parts guy... 10 years ago a fan would cost you RM1k, cross my fingers. Cheers
  10. Recommendations for radiator fan motor overhaul/recondition

Hey guys, I don't know if there is such a service where they remove your radiator fan motor and change the brush etc lube it up and reinstall... My fan is getting noisy and there is resistance to it when I spin it free hand. I am hoping that is cheaper than getting a new/used unit... If it...
  11. C

*TAKING ADVANTAGE!* Need URGENT advice from friends & experience ppl in ZTH.

I agree the guy should've asked if you wanted to report police before he went and change the bumper, BUT Come on, if it was your new car and someone made a dent, won't you want a new one? then again, i was the idiot who let the guy who rear end me and made my bumper droopy go. didn't...
  12. C

What do you do when someone sabotages your car?

LOL. to the guy that said get a bigger house with a bigger porch, good idea. i guess no one could ever think of that! as for parking in front of my own gate, its not wide enough because my immediate neighbour parks her seldom used car in the shared bay in front of our places. when she has 2...
  13. C

I did not discount the possibility that it was opened into something cause my dad drove the car yesterday. However, the black rubber bottom of the picture would hit whatever it is first. Pretty hard to dent it opening the door under normal circumstances... Would the cops even layan me?
  14. C

Just found out this neighbour doesn't like me parking in the bay infront of his house. He let me know by denting my door and cracking the paint instead of telling me verbally or leaving a note. I have no hard evidence other than his reputation (which I just found out) of damaging people's...
  15. C

How much is reasonable for amp install?

yah... 150 was for workmanship only at the ss2 shop. power, ground, a 3 feet line to rca cable and some velcro made up the rest to a total of 400... I was planning to stop by howie's place later and see... since he also sells cables for DIY, if cheap i'll let them do the install too. if that...
  16. C

How much is reasonable for amp install?

mmm i see... went and ask a famous shop in ss2, quote 400. pening. anywhere to recommend that would probably charge under your $150 number? thanks!
  17. How much is reasonable for amp install?

Hello guys I was wondering how much does it cost to get the power cable pulled from the battery up front (I've got the fuse) to the amp in trunk and to ground it, plus tap the sound from the rear speakers into the amp. It is a JL 250.1 so it has auto on based on line in input. I'm using stock...
  18. C

What happened to Sunday open track and RM150 entry?

sigh whats the point in getting a more track suited car... a highway cruiser / grocerry getter will do now i guess. :(
  19. What happened to Sunday open track and RM150 entry?

Sorry for the stupid questions but I the last I was in Sepang it was RM150 I think... Also, what happened to the "almost every sunday" schedule? It sure has changed alot... Looks like there are hardly any open track days anymore huh... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HotBits Suspension system...for cars & suvs.
I'm planning to change my stock absorbers and the stock springs, because my front stock absorbers are partially not working well already.

I'm considering HotBits, as they offer adjustable coilover suspension (front & back) for my car.

Has anyone installed products from the HotBits suspension range?
Any good or bad comments?

I would appreciate if current or ex-users can give their opinion on HotBits products, before I actually make my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience