Search results

1. D

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

bmw 318ci price : rm80-90k year:2001-2004 Payment: Cash
  2. D

Post your kancil top speed here..

i think that was me... hehehe i was heading to Seremban...hahahaha
  3. D

Post your kancil top speed here..

mine 140km but i think can reached higher than that...without upping my boost...im using L2S.. hurmm thinking to buy rsm..heheh
  4. D

Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

aiya...so xpensive la all those cars...last year i was thinking to buy swift as my second car..but then when thinking bout power and the cost i think its not worth it.. so as the result...i bought 1 kancil and convert it into mira l2s...hahaha now its already 135bhp...can tapau neo,swift...
  5. D

L2s

hi guys... im looking for l2s bodypart rear and front...what is the market price? or do you have friends who want to sell... please advice :) tq
  6. D

[WTS]APEXI Dual Din Player

bro got gps??...still can nego how much??..installation fees how much??..got include antenna?..if no then i add antenna ned how much??..tell me the price..tq..
  7. D

NGV Converted Cars Community

yellop, bro u cant compare your car with taxi...coz u see taxi are mostly travel around 150 above perday,let say permonth 150kmx30days=4500 4500kmx12month=54000 54000kmx60months=3240000km..while ours maybe round 60-80km..Any car i guess if reached that kind of milage must be koyak also... In...
  8. D

k3-vet in Kancil

wont beleive till i see... but i think the car is going to fly if they put that engine..hehehe:adore: Bump: wont beleive till i see... but i think the car is going to fly if they put that engine..hehehe:adore:
  9. D

L2s

nope 2800 is without bodyprt...have to add another 1200 for the bodypart...yes the car is with me rite now.. Bump: i see, the manual efrl, is it the l2s engine? im not very familliar with daihatsu...so if it is mean i kene ting tongla...coz i survey several halfcut places they sell the l2s...
  10. D

20-30 gear knob for sale.. TRD,NISMO,RALLIART,RAZO,LONZA,MOMO dll

xde barang nak tolak lagi ke bro...alahai dah habis ke? Bump: xde barang nak tolak lagi ke bro...alahai dah habis ke?
  11. D

Gokart Swiss Hutless 100cc 2-Stroke for Sale

im sorry how many unit u still have..? im new to this and i would like to try...btw where can we find the spare part unit? or may be accessories? :proud::driver:
  12. D

L2s

hi, im new to this turbo stuff...just convert my kancil to l2s engine..I make mistake by trusting my pomen to do all things including buying the halfcut engine..i never check it since i was in KL and the car is in Johor...i cant bring it to KL bcoZ of the condition is really bad, cant move at...
  13. D

660cc anyone?

hi guys, i just convert to l2s...for the moment im thinking of to convert l5 bodykit. so anyone of you guys want to sell your parts or do know where i can find cheaper..let me know please... thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I my mimd i hv 1 idea,mayeb it also stupid idea
I wanan DIY NOS can arr???
Take a hose connect to PCV hose,or vaccum hose...
nather side hose pun in u car interior,that connect to some easy burn material...sheltox,DW4D or blah blah......
When wanna use NOS,just ask passanger press the sheltox aready connect to the hose...peshhhhh......
Can it hv any improve arr?? or it will kill engine???? i think i is stupid question lahhh......
Or can use BBQ gas also .....how say we install NOS connecter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience