Search results

1. B

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

OEM the best! Unless someone give me free yellow jackets to try....
  2. B

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Dear Honda kakis, would like to find out Where can I get SPOON spoiler for Jazz Hybrid? Thanks.
  3. B

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R34- vspecII

Hey bro, why letting go ur ride?
  4. B

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 on RON 95?

Oh Is it? I'm so honored.
  5. B

NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

Is this some kind of a joke?
  6. B

Skyline Gath 2012

I'm in. Didn't know Autobacs is in our shore dy.. Would love to check it out.
  7. B

About Skyline R34

The stats on consumption a bit overrated I think... Even in stock form, mine used to go max only 300Km per tank.
  8. B

problem with my MFD

u r in a mode for calibration of your TPS.
  9. B

Skyline Spotted!

Wow... U r right EJ. I wonder who sells this to this guy....
  10. B

BNR 34 Production year

Nothing fishy.. This is how dealers manipulate the AP in order to still bring in the car as recond.. Because the law says recond car brought in cannot be more than 5 years old. Which means the car was brought in back in 2008.. So long as the AP is genuine, nothing too great to worry about...
  11. B

Useful tip:Blinking AirBag Light @ Dash

Switch: the button that sense whether your car door is open or close.
  12. B

Club Logo: Calling all budding/closet artists!

Isn't it look a bit like gtroc uk??
  13. B

I'm tired..

Dunlop Direzza DZ101. I think out of so many 'Made in Japan' tyres, this is the most value for money. Performance is nothing too great to shout about, but it sure serve it's purpose to be driven around during dry and wet and still bring me home in one piece.
  14. B

I'm tired..

I'm running on 275/35/18. When full turn to the left/right, can see that it just cleared the inner mudguard.
  15. B

Malaysian Skyline Club?

Nissan Skyline Club 'NSC'??
  16. B

Help!!

For the engine check light, since u say nothing wrong with the car, could it be u did not switch off the boost reading from ur FC Commander? Because u may not have the Apexi solenoid to read boost to ur PFC. As for the unusual idling, it could b due to many reason... Better ask around others...
  17. B

Skyline downsides

Another small downside is the door, unlike it's conti counterpart, it just won't hold when half open. It makes it a bit difficult when parked parallel to other cars. It is already difficult climbing out of the car, yet I need to hold the door, preventing the door slamming back towards me and...
  18. B

TT @ 28/05 @ Rock Cafe, Sunway

Long time never join any TT session already, should b able to make it this time.
  19. B

Skyline downsides

Sooooo True....... Can't Agree more.
  20. B

Difference between BNR34 non VSpec & VSpec

i don't think there r much choices around nowadays... I would suggest just get the next best condition GTR regardless V or non VSpec.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience