Search results

1. Taro11

Rare Toyota..

3sge turbo engine :burnout:
  2. Taro11

Rare Toyota..

Hi, Check this out Camry Wagon on sale...:driver:
  3. Taro11

Honda CR-Z to Enter Super GT with Twin-Turbo V6!

too bad cannot see it at SEPANG GT....by the way love the looks....we'll see the result on the 29 July 2012 at SUGO circuit...:wavey:
  4. Taro11

New 86 Aerokit Gives Fangs to the Nimble Pup

:thumpdown:.....specially the rear spoiler...other should be okay...
  5. Taro11

BMW’s 6-series Gran Coupé now sold in Malaysia

:adore::adore::adore:
  6. Taro11

Suggestion for good handling manual car under RM80k

great car...even though it copy paste frm mitsubishi..:rock:
  7. Taro11

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Thanks bro...show us your ride laaa...:wavey:
  8. Taro11

which one u guy's prefer.. chery or proton..

If you have big family better Exora lol...If you got 2 kids to me Livina would be better...just my opinion...:wavey:
  9. Taro11

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hi/salam Here my humble ride...:rofl:
  10. Taro11

LAUNCH: The New 2012 Honda City - Where To Next? (From RM85,980 OTR)

i dont know why all new car model nowdays just upgrade bit here & there ( bodykit,lamp or what so ever)...save cost ah..or no more idea??
  11. Taro11

Which do you prefer, The Toyota 86 or Subaru BRZ?

I'll vote 4 TOYOTA..:driver:
  12. Taro11

Rare Toyota..

Salam Bro D7zul...found your twin brother up for sale...
  13. Taro11

Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

another seller...been trying call few times'...as u can see the mobile no... bit suspicious... Nissan Silvia S15M R sports spring - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  14. Taro11

Rare Toyota..

To all sifu's, thinkin this car are rare enough...for sale at Mudah.my...Toyota Will Vs...
  15. Taro11

Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

Heres' another link....nissan GL... Nissan Grand Livina 1.6 A NISMO KIT - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  16. Taro11

need help on rim repair!

Went to Sunway (TEK MING TYRE SHOP)...they said RM35 per pcs(For 16" rims)..so i ask them to check the rims... Found 3 pcs were bend...so they repair the rims for me..TOTAL 3 pcs RM105 + alignment(RM7 per pcs) = RM126..
  17. Taro11

4g15 distributor

Hi...my experience 1.difficult to start early morning & if u keep starting ur engine u will heard sound like 'meletup' come from ur exhaust. 2.when start the engine like have no power (jerking) Just change new distributor (recond) cost rm250.. Problem solve..
  18. Taro11

[WTS] TOP SECRET version 1 Rear Diffuser (universal)

Bro..4 wira sedan got ahh...How much?Pls PM me back...TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Suzuki SWIFT refused to start earlier this week. I suspected that there was something wrong with the battery and had it replaced with a new battery from AAM.

I also had my alternator and electrical systems checked at a workshop in Sunway and the mechanic said everything was OK.

After replacing the battery, the car worked fine. But the very next day the car refused to start again and requires a jump start.

I am now wondering whether the workshop did not check thoroughly because there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience