Search results

1. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Dear god I hope the girls don't block the cars... And looks like I might just opt for a ride! I kinda had a feeling that tier 1 cars wouldn't include Ferraris, but considering the 360 Modena is included... :biggrin:
  2. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Finally found out what car it is... B&B Audi TT Edition R. 500HP, 199MPH top speed. Definitely more than what I had in mind!
  3. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Oooh, can't wait to see the pics! Lucky you. :biggrin: What Countach model was it?
  4. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

They didn't make a list available did they? I think you're probably right though. A few years back (can't recall the exact year) there was a similar event hosted at Sepang (Tsunami Charity Drive or something along those lines) and I think the cheapest amount would get you into an Elise or a...
  5. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Sweet. Thank you so much for notifying! Just checked paultan.org for the details. I'm definitely going! :D Although I'm quite sure I can't cough up even the cheapest amount for a taxi ride...which is kinda disappointing, but I reckon being able to see and hear these cars roar down the main...
  6. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Am I the only one that thinks the owner kind of ruined the original looks of the car? :( Not really a fan of the bodywork on this. To each their own I suppose.
  7. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Ah okay. Yeah... I would've loved to hear that thing go past. :biggrin: BTW, I don't know if its just a problem on my end, but I can't seem to view your pics. I'm getting the photobucket bandwidth exceeded image.
  8. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Tengku Mahkota Johor. EDIT: Speaking of spots, was driving around Damansara and spotted some nice cars. Since they were all coming from the opposite lane, I couldn't get pics, but some cars I remembered the numbers by memory... Maserati Quattroporte - A** 28 (Haven't seen this car since AMF...
  9. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Probably just fogged up after not in use for so long... @UE7: At least it isn't MAW1... :rofl:
  10. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Man, what a waste. Can't believe someone would actually have the resources to own that car only for it to end up like that... :/ Poor Countach.
  11. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Beautiful Murcie! One thing I noticed about local Murcielago's and Gallardo's here and in SG is that they usually have the Lamborghini logo shield..., I reckon it's quite a rarity to find Lamborghinis in the US with shields. Definitely seen more pics of cars with shields here than in the US ones.
  12. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Nice! Is that a factory colour on that Porsche? I recall seeing some Porsches in a similiar colour, but this one looks like it's a bit darker (probably due to lighting).
  13. Metaphor

Random Exotics Pics

Oh sweet... I've got a new favourite thread to watch. :biggrin: Thanks for the contributions guys - sorry I can't do much, nothing to see around where I live...
  14. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

A Zonda and an LP640! :adore: What event was this? Quite surprised to see them in Putrajaya... pity I didn't get to know about it. Sigh. Would've loved to see them up close.
  15. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

Lovely car. As old as it may be, it sure as hell still holds its charm.
  16. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

BMW Z4 Roadster with a hardtop. Today was also my first time seeing a F430, and I was lucky enough to spot both the spider and normal one. Also spotted my first Cayman. Unfortunately, both were driving the opposite direction so I didn't get any pics.
  17. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

The blue Ferrari is a 328 GTS. And I never thought I'd see a Ford GT over here!!! Is it going to be at the showroom for awhile? Waiting for the owner to pick it up I assume? Thanks for the pic btw!
  18. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

Yup. Thats the best pic I could get of it, the driver was going pretty fast. Had to catch up to get a decent shot. I don't know how rare they are, but I haven't seen one in an extremely long time.
  19. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

EDIT Double post.
  20. Metaphor

Random Car Pics Part 2

Went out for a drive around town last night with a friend, spotted these: (Sorry for the bad quality pictures...) BMW 8-Series. Nissan 350Z. Ferrari 348 with aftermarket wheels.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys... anyone knows where i can buy the shadow gauges sensors? im looking for oil temp, oil pressure and water temp sensors... mine are either kaput or wire putus hahahaha

oil press: needle bouncing all over the place
water temp: like chipsmore...kejap ada...kejap takde.. so itll be at 0...then sometimes shoot up to the temp, then back to 0... randomly heheh
oil temp: this one wire putus hehehehe

I think mine is the shadow pro2 series or something like that. below is a picture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience