Search results

1. R

how can i join?

Hey Faisal How r u mate? Met you in JB during the R3 TA...so whats cooking at R3 these days?
  2. R

how can i join?

Bro Faidzal You no longer working for R3 ka?
  3. R

Where can rebuild absorber??

any shop in JB can repair adjustables absorber? I know Top Perfect, in Sungei Buloh can re-con HWLs..
  4. R

DRacing Turbo-Kit

Bro Can you custome make supercharger for Proton Gen2? I'm looking at using 4AG charger looking for low boost 0.4-0.5bar.. I think you guys did the SC Gti before? Thanks
  5. R

Custome made gear-ratios & Final Drive

Useful reading for gear ratio mods... http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1593351
  6. R

Custome made gear-ratios & Final Drive

Bro you got pm..
  7. Custome made gear-ratios & Final Drive

Can anyone recommend a workshop that can custom make gear ratios and Final Drive..including installation. Thanks.
  8. R

custom gbox n final drives

Bro can u custom make a 4.6 Final drive for proton gen2 F5M41 manual transmission? How much including installation?
  9. R

Super Pro PU Bushes for Proton Gen2

Hi Chris Can you list whats available from SuperPro for Proton Gen2 including Prices. Also I need a quotation for EBC rear black and front green pads for Gen2. Thanks.
  10. R

4G9x siries MMC timing belt OFFER!!

bro u have timing belt and bearings for Proton Gen 2?
  11. R

ARC magic box

bro whats the inlet and outlet diameter of the intake box? ALso roughly the length and width of this box? If dimensions ok cfm I buy..can meet in Sungai Besi?
  12. R

Half Cut from HV racing in Johor JAya

Bro Pm me the contact details and location of your mechanic..
  13. R

BR racing clutch disc at RM350

Bro You have semi-race clutch for Proton Gen2? For daily and ocaasional Track/Time attack uasge. I prefer round type clutch plate but higher spec surface. Thanks
  14. R

For that amount I wouldnt get an auto GSR rather go for the manual GSR more syiok..otherwise for that price add a bit more better go for EVO4 ..guaranteed more OOmph! Btw going for halfcut and conversion is always a gamble n depend a lot on luck..no guarantee reliability and performance unless...
  15. R

ARC magic box

bro very interested..what type of filter to be used for this induction box? can you show pic of your engine..wana know how you connect this intake to your throttle body.Thanks
  16. R

[WTS]Sport Version Brake Pads Bendix metal king gold,Ferodo Racing & Mintex Red

Bro You have mintex brake pads for Proton Gen2?
  17. R

. Dude Can try my regular workshop CRT at Johor Jaya near Vaz Maz, contact Dwayne Ho 012-7609143 tell him Sazali recommended you..
  18. R

EVO IV Engine Kosong + Gearbox + Full Set Wiring (harga lelong)

dude how much to send the engine to JB?
  19. R

EVO IV Engine Kosong + Gearbox + Full Set Wiring (harga lelong)

Ok Bro Can you list down what are all the items included?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all you guys and gals! I have previously posted on the forum regarding an airbrushing showroom opening in Sunway's tuning haven, well i want to let you all know that there will be special promotional prices for all members of zerotohundred.com so why don't you drop by Nitro Designs at no 35 jalan PJS11/18. We are behind the DaiIchi and Amoil row, so come on over to make your rides look awesome!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience