Search results

1. WTB: Cars Below RM$5K..Read On

Hi guys, I am looking for a car with the above budget so if anyone has a bargain car to sell, please send an SMS my way @ 0122336842 I am not restricting it to any make or model so everyone's welcome. Reasonable prices please!! Thanks in advance P.S. Don't send me PMs as I am seldom...
  2. S

WTS Honda Civic ...

Hi bro, Pic please to [email protected] Thanks
  3. S

Urgent sale : Civic EK turbo....manual

Pictures and details to [email protected] Thanks
  4. S

Honda Halfcuts For Sale

update
  5. S

Miscellanous Parts For Sale. Pivot/HKS/Etc

New item added. Thanks to those who I have dealt with. It's been a pleasure
  6. S

Parts for DOHC VTEC and others

New item added. Thanks to those who met up with me. Great dealing with you guys.
  7. S

PEARL drum set

Hi bro, I have a friend interested if you can let go at RM1k. PM me. Cheers and good luck with the sale
  8. S

Hey guys, Thanks for the enquiries and the calls. I will attempt to accede to your requests but like the stock market, things can be a little unpredictable when it comes to stock. I have dealt with real "power" brothers here. Thank you for your support
  9. S

Branded Used Tyres Grade A 15" - 17" (min 75% tread)

darahitam, Ok roger that. My apologies to those who SMS-ed me but didn't get a response. My phone has been acting up lately and I couldn't get in here. Thanks for the enquiries
  10. S

Hello EK3, When I said it was for DOHC, I meant it was for DOHC VTEC. Left a part out. The HKS gauges do not need controllers. Just the right adaptors. In this case, the adaptors are for the DOHC VTEC engines. Condition is good. The needles light up red and the meter itself lights up in EL...
  11. Miscellanous Parts For Sale. Pivot/HKS/Etc

Hi guys, have the following parts for sale. Pics are included: 6. EK4 Black leather interior inclusive of door panels with leather inserts, front and rear seats, center armrests. RM1,000 Not sold separately http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b...71/6ad1d21e.jpg...
  12. S

Item status updated. Prices revised. Cheers
  13. S

Hikaru bro, Sorry ah.. I forgot what you asked me for man. I am swamped with requests and stuff. The climate control got someone wanna sell but I'm still negotiating. What other thing you asked me for? PM me I will take you up on that offer to stop by Muar. It may happen sooner than you...
  14. S

Updated
  15. S

ahkee... ok ok.. I will sms you. No problem
  16. S

Mike and Daniel: You 2 CBs. I am in KL from Friday until Sunday delivering stuff. Daniel, if your radiator grille you don't want to take, I throw in the longkang already.Haha
  17. S

Hello Mike handsome, I got cheap halfcut. Faster come and take..haha... tell that idiot Daniel to take it easy with the new job lar.HAaha.. Send my regards to him. Anyway, The HotBits strut bar is the same as the normal one but with the Logo in the center la. You know how I sell my things...
  18. S

Branded Used Tyres Grade A 15" - 17" (min 75% tread)

Hi afdzan, Yes that is correct. You got it spot on. Cheers
  19. S

Hello Sepat Thanks for the free plug man.. hehehe My handphone going to explode already man!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know sara bodywork in subang or

any shop in subang that can do body modification such as wide nor custom

to mod.. sorry if post in wrong place..please move it to its place
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience