Search results

1. easymustard

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

allo sifu2,1.6 injector can fit into 4g15 or not?or any other better option?
  2. easymustard

adjustable suspension

bro,can make delivery to kelantan?sustec wira 1.5 and del cost how much?
  3. easymustard

Adjustable Suspension For Wira/Waja/Gen2/Persona/Putra/Satria

can you pm me price for wira 1.5 including delivery?
  4. easymustard

Brembo Max Disc rotor for sell ( Various Model )

pm me for evo 3 twin pot front and rear.pcd 114.3
  5. easymustard

Kaitospeed : Brembo Standard Disc Rotor Various Car Models

bos,dont have for evo 3 FRT?only RR?
  6. easymustard

IMP Formula High Performance Brake Pads

yo bro...how much for evo 3 front and rear?
  7. easymustard

i use denso iw16
  8. easymustard

umm 5kOhm. is it suitable use with that cable?
  9. easymustard

quick question.why eh my iridium spark plug worn out after 2-4 weeks of use?i thought iridium last longer than that.i use 9.8 cable on my 4G15 VDO Bump: quick question.why eh my iridium spark plug worn out after 2-4 weeks of use?i thought iridium last longer than that.i use 9.8 cable on my 4G15 VDO
  10. easymustard

9.8mm High Performance Power Cable

bro pm me best price for 4g15 injection
  11. easymustard

Manchester united football club

yeah you'll never walk alone eh.thats why u have to come to the great Man Utd thread.coz no one wanna walk with you hahahaha.losefool will never walk alone coz they will go popping their head to the others when they're alone.
  12. easymustard

Cusco or GAB ...which is better for wira

where to get HWL abs?i mean a new one.
  13. easymustard

lol KATAK also support the Fool??
  14. easymustard

ronaldo will stay if MU win the ECL! tevez...hope he dont join The KoRp
  15. easymustard

Bodykit...(Legal n Illegal)

the bad thing bout that 'kerjasama' they won't tolerate for only a few bucks.
  16. easymustard

High Performance Camshafts

im planning to do some mod for my 2007 4g15 GLi wira at your store next month. how long will it takes and how much is the cost for :- 1. extractor + exhaust piping 2.adj.cam pulley 3.sohc camshaft 4.stroker kit 5.port and polish. and i still not understand the blue printing.will i need it since...
  17. easymustard

lol no one can ever sleep that night.including me too.coz i dont wanna called a moron after watched all of MU's games this season, and sleep in the final game of the season xD. Congratz to Newcastle and Boro, coz they defeated their own self ahahaha.although i feel a bit kesian at newcastle...
  18. easymustard

Aftermarket Suspension Experience

yeah, i saw some too, but i heard a lot of fake tein are around today. i dun wanna buy a 'Tein' with the same price of the real Tein but ended having some problem later.yeah and its for my wira.
  19. easymustard

Aftermarket Suspension Experience

halu where else can get tein except n1racing? hpw much the price?
  20. easymustard

Bodykit...(Legal n Illegal)

what to do?diam2 je la haha.if we repot that to their upper rank,confirm lpas.they eat money not rice.i never met a good JPJ, they all cakap tak serupa bikin..and aiya still got 300 saman for overspeeding :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news of Keiichi Tsuchiya and Daijiro Inada leaving the D1 Series over differences with the D1 Corporation was quite a big blow to drifting but then came the saving grace that the dynamic duo would be starting up their own drift series that spelt some competition for D1 and the promise of more focus on the grassroots was just what the sport needed in its native land as things have descended into a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience