Search results

1. F

Mazda Mazda3 MPS (M)

Seen this car in real life. A real beauty.
  2. F

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Pm me the price and condition for sidesteps and rear spats thanks
  3. F

wts your skyline? post it here

Belongs to matt from newera imports. Used to be in japan owned by another owner. Cover of the car CAR FEATURE>> TOP SECRET COMPETIZIONE R - THE REBIRTH - Speedhunters . Definitely not in malaysia.
  4. F

Selamat hari raya

Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims and happy holiday to the rest. Please drive safely and have a good celebration.
  5. F

Bad News re: rokok_sebatang

God bless the wife and baby. Prayers for the family.
  6. F

Malaysian Skyline Club?

sepang go kart day and discount with jdmautolink! member pack with membership card (yearly renewal or so) + the tee/lanyard/sticker? TAS trip like GTROC would be awesome...
  7. F

Malaysian Skyline Club?

If you need someone from perak state, i can help out.
  8. F

R33 RB26DETT modification

the ap 6 pot front kit will set you back 20k alone new. By no means i am an expert but if youre not aiming for high hp, maybe you should get the r34 brake kits. Around 5k used. Freed has a set on skyline marketplace.
  9. F

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

RM 118k is a steal but curious about the price. Any info on the car?
  10. F

Rb30

Yeah holden used nissan blocked ages ago and they're dirt cheap.
  11. F

Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

how much is your nephew's car selling pimpin?
  12. F

nissan skyline GTR 34 for sale

Nope, joe's car got no wing and using genuine nismo r tune hood if i m not mistaken.
  13. F

Spray Paint Shop

Give you but not us haha
  14. F

Spray Paint Shop

No idea. I think it comes down to the brand and quality of the wrap. I think wrapping is a safer choice without disassembling the car components etc (always, if not very high chance of something breaking,broken,tear etc frm my experience)
  15. F

Spray Paint Shop

Will give it a look thanks! Why dont you wrap it ? Can preserve your "unique" color and change if you dislike the blue.
  16. F

Spray Paint Shop

LMAO Good one. Srsly, anyone know of any reputable shop?:banghead:
  17. F

Spray Paint Shop

What about a good wrapping shop ? My paint is still in good condition but would like to change the color of it without repainting.
  18. F

WTB S13 Coupe or S14

price for the 240z in ipoh ?
  19. F

TT @ Malacca 10th June 2011 (nite)

Come Ipoh TT and bring some heung peah! haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mitsubishi Evolution X is a great looking machine but one would be hard pressed to tell the difference between it and a well kitted Mitsubishi Lancer, bar a few tell tale differences.

While browsing around for something interesting on Ebay, I stumbled across this yummy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience