Search results

1. New Team Wanted For Upcoming New Car Mag!!!

Hello Guys, We are already planning for a new car mag and we need a group of potential people to work as a team to make it happen. We will be based at bukit jalil and currently we are seeking for people to take up these positions :- 1. Sales & Marketing Executive 2. Journalists 3. Graphic...
  2. Autoparts Malaysia Team

Autoparts Malaysia Mag is currently expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to join the team. Currently we are looking for graphic designers, photo journalists and salespeople. Those who are interested can gimme a ring at 012-3333626 William to arrange for an appointment. Thanks.
  3. Nos Purge Kit

Dear sifus, Does anybody know where to get a nos purge kit... but idont want to use nitrous, use CO2 instead.. or other DIY ways?
  4. Question 'bout Scoupe Engine ...

Hey guys, How capable is the Turbocharged Alpha 1.5 Engine? Cause my mechanic is offering a free engine. Thanks.
  5. 1994 Hyundai Scoupe Engine Conversion?

Hello Guys, I just purchased a Hyundai Scoupe 1.5 LS. What engines out there can be easily swapped with my current engine with less headache? Please help! Thanks.
  6. Wtb: Ae86 Trueno Front Parts!!!

Anybody selling or got lobang to get ae86 trueno front parts? like headlamps, bumper, fender, hood//.......? Call me 012-3333626 William or pm me.... urgent thanks...:Not_Impressed:
  7. wrx rear seats for sale!

I got one set of WRX - 2004 model rear seats for sale. Fabric almost perfect condition. Call me 012-3333626 William.
  8. I Got Gangbanged Nicely At Jalan Ipoh!!!

:angry_smile: Here's the story:- I live at Jalan Ipoh. Last two nights, Around 6.30am... heard people climbing over my gate, then car alarm rang!!! I walked to the living room and saw 5 people around my car already. 2 of them inside. I shouted but they didn't give a f@#$, I can't go out there...
  9. NEED HELP!!! Something to do with dashboard!!!

An sifus out there know where or how to repair my dashboard ar? You see, my dashboard is in black in color but the color starts to fade. I heard some people do it by spraying a special paint to their dashboard to restore the black or is there a way such as dyeing?..i'm really lost. please help.
  10. Where to get this S15 parts?

Need help here!!! Where to get the bodykit like the picture? i mean the front lips, side skirts, rear lips, tail lamps and the spoiler ar?. Please help///... 012-3333626 William Need them urgently.
  11. Proton Sport Springs....

:( just wanna know whether satria 1.6 and wira 1.5 can use the same set of springs.... coz my fren's driving a wira 1.5 and wanna sell his sport springs... so can i use it?
  12. dyeing car seats?

:( my seats are those fabric kind lar... black in color..but faded due to the sun lar i guess///.. anybody tried dyeing it?...i mean those that are used to dye our clothes?
  13. ALL POSTINGS GONE!!!

:o why laaaar?/.. whylar hack this forum?...hack something else lar............all my posting gone lar.................
  14. DETOMASO Armrest

;) hmmm......... looks like i still need the detomaso armrest to make my car complete but seems that the item is very rare... anybody selling? :D 012-3333626 William
  15. chrome parts.

:o anybody knows where to chrome parts ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience