Search results

1. New Team Wanted For Upcoming New Car Mag!!!

Hello Guys, We are already planning for a new car mag and we need a group of potential people to work as a team to make it happen. We will be based at bukit jalil and currently we are seeking for people to take up these positions :- 1. Sales & Marketing Executive 2. Journalists 3. Graphic...
  2. C

Vip Big Size Rim 18",19"20" . In Da Shop. Can Try Anytime

Seen the photos but i cant tell which one is the spec that i am looking for.
  3. C

Vip Big Size Rim 18",19"20" . In Da Shop. Can Try Anytime

got anything that's 4 holes and PCD 100?
  4. C

Toyota MR2 1996 NA for sale

still can get loan for this car bro?
  5. C

Guys, check this out.

interested?
  6. C

Autoparts Malaysia Team

sales part or full time also can. thanks
  7. Autoparts Malaysia Team

Autoparts Malaysia Mag is currently expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to join the team. Currently we are looking for graphic designers, photo journalists and salespeople. Those who are interested can gimme a ring at 012-3333626 William to arrange for an appointment. Thanks.
  8. C

Third party in relationship

Hey guys! Just found out that actually the whole going-to-singapore-with-that-guy thingy was just her joke. She said she wanna see my reaction... am i over-reacting? Haha... anyway...thanks for your support!!!
  9. C

haih... i also dunno... stupid guys trying to use the romantic feel to get my girl!!! Anyway there're updates... i went out with her last night her frens... apparently... the guy was there... but she got hold my hands there...so?.......
  10. C

that's not her la..... yeap..maybe she's still young la..... haih....cross my fingers and pray lo :(
  11. C

ok...thanks for the advice... just hope miracle may happen... but anyway, if she really go there ... what should i do here?... instead of flirting with other girls.....to make her feel that I am still good to her?
  12. C

problem haih... i also know that it's about trust le... even on that day we first got together, I even had dinner with her parents ... she told me that I am the first guy who's brave enough to have dinner with them so fast ... Same room or not I dunno...... but shit may happen man...
  13. C

haih... i also know that it's about trust le... even on that day we first got together, I even had dinner with her parents ... she told me that I am the first guy who's brave enough to have dinner with them so fast ... Same room or not I dunno...... but shit may happen man...
  14. C

problem Hello guys, Wah... long thread man.... learnt lots of stuff here. Me, myself got a prob too. Hmmm, ... well my fren introed me to this damn 7 cun girl last 2 months (October). Okla, as an usual guy, sure terpikat la ... then i start asking for my friend's help bout details bout her...
  15. C

Hello...I am new member

Welcome! Yo, what's up new member? See u soon !!!
  16. C

Finally an MR2/MRS Category

:_: Well done!
  17. C

I Got Gangbanged Nicely At Jalan Ipoh!!!

that satria sold to ah boy dee...
  18. C

Toyota MRS / MR2 spyder

I'm IN !!! 1. koolspyda 2. midship 3. cheowweng
  19. C

PIX : 1st Hyundai Coupe Gathering - 15th July 2006

Well, who's the owner for the blue tiburon with black coloured bonnet?.... hannifz?..............anybody got his contact? .... or his nick in zerotohundred?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
as above subject mentioned, can mivec run with 5W30 mineral oil?
Pls advise.. Thanks:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience