Search results

1. SuperGT 2012 Rd.3 Wallpaper

check out more wallpapers for your laptop/desktop -> SuperGT Wallpaper check out more wallpapers for your laptop/desktop -> SuperGT Wallpaper feel free to share your awesome shots here too!
  2. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Porsche 997 GT2RS
  3. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

LP670-4 SV
  4. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Aventador
  5. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Audi R8 (non-GT) sits on ADV.1 Wheels - ADV5.01 more pictures - R8 with ADV.1 Wheels ---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 PM ---------- Audi R8 (non-GT) sits on ADV.1 Wheels - ADV5.01 more pictures - R8 with ADV.1 Wheels
  6. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Audi R8
  7. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

the camaro posted above
  8. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

996 GT3
  9. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Aventador = weekends car Super Trofeo Stradale = track days LP560-4 = daily car :D
  10. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

yup. same one. we were the with the BJS boys.
  11. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

this is considered as a snapshot bro. not much thought/effort put into this. Better picture will be released in our website :D
  12. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

Lamborghini LP670-4 SV. One of the three road registered in our country as far as I know.
  13. Z

Random Exotics Pics 2

R8V8
  14. Z

Why are second hand cars in Malaysia so expensive?

again, you stressed on number of production on how to define rare. and, can you provide that the Neo R3 Lotus Racing is high in demand but low in supply? Last I heard they only manage to sell half of the number produced? I tell you what, for the price of RM115k (the price of the Neo R3 Lotus...
  15. Z

How do you define rare? for me to define 'rare' it is more or less like scarcity, demand higher than supply. Talking about Neo R3 Racing Lotus, the supply is small, and the demand is also small. How many people in the world demands for Neo R3 Racing Lotus? Heck, let me ask again, how many...
  16. Z

it is the most manufactured skyline but have you consider how many that survive in good condition till today? that doesn't include v-spec and v-specII which i believe almost non-exist in Malaysia. AE86 rare than R32? hell no. just look at the amount of AE86/85 trashed for drifting in our...
  17. Z

Not so true about cheap car, expensive maintenance in foreign country. im a student in NZ. cars are cheap, maintenance also cheap. the only things that expensive is labor. well, unless you mod your car that needs lots of labor unit, then it will be costly. if you just drive the car as it is...
  18. Z

Car Photography tech talk

yep. tokina 11-16 f2.8
  19. Z

Car Photography tech talk

titan rev, those shots looks good to me. you said that you have pp-ed everything out of the window to be black but i can still see dots in the pics. be careful with that. i think your screen need to be calibrated. other than that, for interior shots, wider is better i guess. unless its a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience