Search results

1. Kusa

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

Today saw a NA Colt W** 8885 with nice bodykit parked right in front of the Subway in Kelana Jaya. damn sweeeet. Dammit i want a Colt NOW.
  2. Kusa

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart

I've been looking high and low but i've seen none so far. maybe i have to knock on naza's door and see if he can bring one in for me hehe.
  3. Kusa

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart

i've been doing some shopping myself. motortrader listed a few today for RM92-99k.. but i'm holding out if anyone has version-r for sale :D
  4. Kusa

Turbo for Idiots - like me...

anyone knows if anybody in kl is bringing the version-r? very2 interested!!
  5. Kusa

Problem with my Wira 1.6

haiks. kanina takde problem, apek ada problem?
  6. Kusa

Random Car Pics

dem cun porsche hyundai excel sti. zz. gen2 kedai tauhu. zz zz zz zz zz.
  7. Kusa

First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

Nice pics Tom, as always. Not a big fan of the grooved hood, though. I wonder if they're interchangeable with a Gen2's hood?
  8. Kusa

Confuse................

the first pic, i know that exit, some idiots think they can just swerve in from the right lane into the exit. so if that was the case, padan muka 1000x and fuckin' lucky to be alive. because i was once squeezed into the left barrier because some chowhai ahbeng think he can simply squeeze in like...
  9. Kusa

Car get clamp at Visitor Parking?!

some places dun allow those with reserved lots to park anywhere else but on their designated lots.. let's just give example your parking bay is far away from your apartment unit, so you simply park on the nearest visitor parking.. the management check your car number against the visitor record...
  10. Kusa

Car broken into!

which police station did you made the report at? when our car was broken into all the inspector said is that she'll send more beat cop to patrol our area.. but habuk pun tarak. anyway, will keep a lookout as well. sucks to love our cars just to be raped by assholes.
  11. Kusa

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted red ek99 (or is it something else.. not familiar with hondas) with BIG spoon sticker on rear window, bomberman sticker on fuel flap. in sg wang.
  12. Kusa

Promote Diffusers for sale.

Made for promote, but i've seen these on mivecs. iluv2xlr8, check the PH garage thread lar.. Kwai used to have the diffusers on his full mivec satria if i remember correctly :)
  13. Kusa

sorry bro, really want a hundred for these.
  14. Kusa

PU bro..
  15. Kusa

putra lip can, mivec lip can, promote bumper even better lar~ Location: Bdr Tun Razak. Best Price?~ RM100.
  16. Kusa

Proton Satria staff for sale.

Come to think of it, you're selling alot of GTi stuff too.. ok i'm not singleing you out here but since we're on the topic why don't we all question the legitimacy of those items sold on these very forums? How convenient would it be for someone to suddenly have in his or her hands, a full set of...
  17. Kusa

boop ~
  18. Kusa

good grief. if it turned out to be your friend's, pwn his ass. call the hatchers along!
  19. Kusa

you mean ori R3 isn't red?
  20. Kusa

hump the lumpy bump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Question subject example...

for the kelisa EJ De with L5 turbine 1bar... with TD04 standard boost..
does it TD04 standard boost surewin...?

hard to say rite.... juz mostly la...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience