Search results

1. S

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Hi all dudes,here got 1 engine kosong 3S-GTE 225 for sale at rm800,engine was put in my friends store so i have to sale it quickly if possible. Engine in running condition for my mr2,which was already replaced 3S-GE 190.The ex-owner misleading by chopshop said that is NA engine and he didn`t...
  2. MRS Hardtop strikers.....Where can get it?

To all sifus,i just get the mrs recently and notice the hardtop installed without strikers Anyone know the part number or got extra a pair to let go? Thanks a lot!
  3. Toyota MR2 TRD GT2000 Manual 180HP Stock Engine

sold sold sold Hi there,going to sell off my precious mr2 ,can view this car in butterworth penang. Buy N Drive,no need to make any major repair. Last Offer Rm38K NETT.Not come with plate number.New number plate will be given.1st come 1st serve.Sam 0164899983 For MR2 lovers this is a great...
  4. S

Hi,i got used 4pcs rim of rays gramlight pro57 17``.Fair condition bought and keepin my room,cause NA manual with widebody already lack of power,so plan to sell off change another rim. sell rm2800.016-4899983 sam from penang.ty
  5. S

Hi i got 1 white gauge buy from japan. Sell because i got another extra :) For SW20 Manual type. Rm220 call me 016-4899983 sam tks
  6. S

MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Tks yn_hell,i already found out where can buy the oil.
  7. S

MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Hi guys.... Looking for this redline heavy duty gearbox oil,anyone can tell me where can find it? Many tks Bump: Hi guys.... Looking for this gearbox oil,anyone can tell me where can find it? Many tks Bump: Regarding the redline description of this oil said suit for problem...
  8. S

Hi,newbie here from penang,may ask some questions how u all guys TAI LOU can give me some advise. I Overall check my MR2 sw 20 yr90 Manual find out a lot of parts going to replace,price is just agak agak heard my fren/foreman said 1.Enjine Mouting Full set(Rm1200) 2.Rear Wheel...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QQh56geU0X8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It must been great living in the 70's, when cars were much interesting and lacked safety features. Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear gets in the wheel of a Reliant Robin and went rolling around on the streets of Barnsley. Watch how interesting the Reliant Robin being a crazy flipper. Selamat Hari Raya and Merdeka to all!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience