Search results

1. Landsail or Nangkang

Asking bros here, whether got contact no. for agent shop with good price for this two tyres. looking for 20 inch tyres either one of brand. Thanks
  2. Y

Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

Anybody here has some experience regarding this turbo model, what's the difference between: 1. Subaru Impreza Spec-C RAR and S203 2. Which one is more powerful 3. What's the indicative price 4. Which one in the Impreza family is the best Really appreciate if there some feedback from forummers...
  3. Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

Anybody here has some experience regarding this turbo model, what's the difference between: 1. Subaru Impreza Spec-C RAR and S203 2. Which one is more powerful 3. What's the indicative price 4. Which one in the Impreza family is the best Really appreciate if there some feedback from forummers...
  4. WTB - Astro Decoder

Anybody got extra set or unused set they want to dispose. PM me or sms/call me at 0193238870
  5. Leather & Upholster Upgrade

Hi guys, need some pointers here or info. Do anybody knows a good place to redo car upholstery/leather upgrade and also the carpet. Looking for fair/cheap pricing and good finishing. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

One of the nuts in the subframe has come loose after replacing the front lower arm for my waja. The bolt now spins freely and cannot be removed also.

I've read on VW forums that they will cut a hole in the subframe and weld the nut back in place, but that seems like it will compromise the structure of the subframe. (I have a GSR terbalik in my engine bay).

My questions is, should I look for a Waja subframe from halfcut shops, buy a new one from Proton (how much?:bawling:)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience