Search results

1. Y

Landsail or Nangkang

Nope, but better deal with the dealer/agent shop
  2. Landsail or Nangkang

Asking bros here, whether got contact no. for agent shop with good price for this two tyres. looking for 20 inch tyres either one of brand. Thanks
  3. Y

Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

Anybody here has some experience regarding this turbo model, what's the difference between: 1. Subaru Impreza Spec-C RAR and S203 2. Which one is more powerful 3. What's the indicative price 4. Which one in the Impreza family is the best Really appreciate if there some feedback from forummers...
  4. Y

Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

So the S203 is the lower spec than. What's the indicative price for the S203 and Spec-C RA-R?
  5. Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

Anybody here has some experience regarding this turbo model, what's the difference between: 1. Subaru Impreza Spec-C RAR and S203 2. Which one is more powerful 3. What's the indicative price 4. Which one in the Impreza family is the best Really appreciate if there some feedback from forummers...
  6. WTB - Astro Decoder

Anybody got extra set or unused set they want to dispose. PM me or sms/call me at 0193238870
  7. Y

[WTS] Alpine 7998r

Netken, do keep me in mind before selling... kay
  8. Y

Tuning My System

You can either tune it by the ears or if you go to the car audio shop they can do it using the RTA (all the machinery used by the pros). I know for sure KF and KK Lau are using the RTA, whereas ACP did it by the ears, dont know about this Technici. The RTA tuning range from RM80 to RM200...
  9. Y

H4 55W or 100W 5000k Halogen

Is this suited for fog light. If not do u have one/ what is the cost. Maybe u can post the picture too. Thks
  10. Y

KF Audio

There's a lot of good installer out there, some forumers will vouch for them. KK Lau, KF, ACP, The shop in Cheras, Jln Ipoh one. It really depends on needs and relations though. For example I was told that for fiber works, KK Lau is the place to go for their workmanship, for box, jalan Ipoh. I...
  11. Y

Leather & Upholster Upgrade

Thanks, will check it out, any other suggestion from the rest for places worth to check
  12. Leather & Upholster Upgrade

Hi guys, need some pointers here or info. Do anybody knows a good place to redo car upholstery/leather upgrade and also the carpet. Looking for fair/cheap pricing and good finishing. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm getting a cat back with no middle box and a aftermarket muffler, my question is would there be a difference in sound between a twin tailpipe to a round jap style tailpipe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience