Search results

1. N

Kota Bharu Drag Scenes...

bro, 2.76litre/2760cc
  2. N

What mods have you regretted / changed and why?

Playing ICE in my Neo. U can't play ICE and performance together in N/A car. The weight of amp and speaker killing ur performance. Now want to remove it, but will cause "parut" in the car since drilled here and there.
  3. N

To those wanting to become Moderators...

me me me! :D
  4. N

What to mod for a Satria Neo?kinda noob at cars...haha...

No point using open pod. Most of Neo hardcore tuner still maintain their intake box. Drop in is enough.
  5. N

Grounding Installation - DIY Tips

How come u compare pivot grounding with Hot Earth Grounding? Huhuhuhu Hot Earth & Hot Inazma are own its own class. Both by Sun Auto.
  6. N

CPS Exhaust System Modification

Wait till your car done with this and that until all problem been solve by the SC. Wait till a month or two after everything fixed, if you car still in perfect condition, proceed with your modification plan.
  7. N

CPS Exhaust System Modification

Just go to JFA, sure satisfied. Their TIG welding on piping make it worth the price. Their stainless steel also different with other shop. Its real STAINLESS STEEL not like some cap ayam shop which last only for a month.
  8. N

For the love of Skyline

Better go for R33 GTR than R34 GTT. GTR is GTR cannot be compare with GTT
  9. N

B-series with Ron95?97?

USA Hondas using ron92 or octane 92? heard it's different.
  10. N

Moving to Malaysia

Hehehe if u got offered or already work in developed country, better just stay there. Return back when u r rich enough to open ur own business. I think business opportunity here better than other place but to "makan gaji" I rather work in UK or OZ. Bump: Hehehe if u got offered or already work...
  11. N

Grid Driving Vs Drift Driving - The Fastest and The Safest Driving Technic

Maybe the article that I read was a bias source, maybe the one who wrote it hate drifting. The source I already forgot, but its during Initial-D series, in my secondary school time. At that time, I don't really know about the drifting, "I think" I read it from magazine, not local magazine, think...
  12. N

Grid Driving Vs Drift Driving - The Fastest and The Safest Driving Technic

I forgot from which article, they said drift been created in togue battle by people who lose know that they can't win the battle. No offense to drifters, thats what i read. It said, in togue battle the losing car when they know they have no chance to win or try to overtake the front car, they...
  13. N

Moving to Malaysia

thats my point. they don't answer the TS question at the first place. then cosmicgate want to try start a cyber-war with me because of what i replied. I don't want ZTH end up same as lowyatdotnet, anything must/want to relate to the bad things about gov. :smokin:
  14. N

Which one is nicer ??

prefer the 2nd one. :biggrin:
  15. N

Moving to Malaysia

You want to live in Monaco or Dubai? Go ahead, people been fired badly now in Dubai because of global downturn. U lucky enough to live in MY, if you still feel the same. Just move out if you can find better place and better gov. What a big deal with AP anyway? Its not the AP that cause the car...
  16. N

Moving to Malaysia

Because u can't afford it here, u guys happily bashing the gov. Tax on car here in Malaysia is expensive, but if compare to the income tax with other country. Overall it still acceptable. If u not afford to own it here, almost the same in other country with low or non tax at all. Must remember...
  17. N

Hello. My JDM R35 in UK

nice ti exhaust, i bet its really loud with that design.
  18. N

Dream Garage

lp560 proven better than lp640 in top gear test track :p
  19. N

The Curve Carpark

i think on weekend per entry rm3 but before first 3 or 5 hours after that one ringgit per hour if i not mistaken.
  20. N

Mohawk Professional class

maxaudio all sell original item ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, whats the stock standard cam angle measurement for 4g91,92 and 93? any one knows..i tried searching all over the web, dissapointing..thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience