Search results

1. N

Leaking Engine

mine also have same problem. turn out to be the gasket-if the name is correct- between the transmission & engine worn out. already replace it and problem solve. cost me about RM130 something for the gasket is self and another Rm100 for the labour cost (i consider it reasonable since need to open...
  2. N

SXE10 altezza oem absorber set

hi, do you know what is the millage before taken out from half cut?
  3. N

PANASONIC double din CD player

is it japan's model?can receive malaysia radio frequency.
  4. N

Toyota Altezza RS200 MT 6 speed

bro, pm me the price too..thanks.
  5. N

Altezza Fuel Consumption

62liter is the full capacity of fuel tank but cannot filled up with fuel up to 62 liter. because the system need/reserved some space for vapor. normally when the indicator light turn on, we still can run about 40km before if totally empty. i also got only about 52lter when the indicator light...
  6. N

Altezza Fuel Consumption

wow!impressive!:adore: max i get was 530km but cruising 80~90km/h all along.
  7. Altezza Fuel Consumption

Hi Altezzarian:itsme: I kind a have feeling that my Ezza fuel consumption is a little bit high recently. But I don’t have any benchmark to compare the figure. :confused: So, come this idea in my mind….why don’t we list up our FC just like we list up the Altezza member? I know FC is depend on...
  8. N

Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

and dont forget to give some botox too...make it beauty and the beast.hehehe :biggrin:
  9. N

Altezza vs Mark-X 2005

i ve been thinking to let go my ezza almost a year. but till today, it still with me! just dont have heart to let it go cos donno if i can drive again such a beauty-Rear wheel-powerful-stable-reliable-fun to drive Altezza!
  10. N

Toyota Altezza

if i not mistake, someone have post that Public Bank can give 70% loan, 5 years with interest rate 4.something%....forgot which thread la. :hmmmm:
  11. N

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! 1. Porosaki - 6mt (now 1JZ) 2. Jahax (sold to johorian) - 6mt 3. Rinagi (sold to pan global) 5at convert to 6mt 4. Stepwyew - 5at (now 1JZ) 5. Clipguy - 5at (sold) 6. Bl@cktezza - 5at (USJ) 7. Martinchan - 6mt 8. Desharmner - 5at with...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan hear some comment from ur all....i were planing to change my single carb into twin carb wit solex brand....is tat good idea?????? but da engine is quite old liau.....around 30 years old lo........n tat engine was born in year 1977.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience