Search results

1. Apartment Mawar Sari to let at Keramat AU3

hi all, Apartment Mawar Sari at Keramat AU3 to let/rent. -intake on august 2012. -house is not furnished. -Rent for 1 month is rm1100 -Deposit is 2+1 -Utility bill deposit is rm500 -1 car park spot -mini market -24hour security -5 min to KL. -fist come first serve basis. -any...
  2. SE W380i

FREE 1gb M2 memory card....nego nego call me at 0173152410-am-
  3. HIT&RUN..need help

It was a Black Myvi CCH 7026...he hit my friend(on bike) at DHL batu tiga and run away...please call/sms me at 0173152410-am-
  4. looking for an EF/EG

hello guys...i'm helping a friend here...his looking for an EF or an EG...actually his only looking for a chasis that still have a road tax...complete with body...engine dont need because he already have one....so anyone want to sell...please call me at 0173152410-ILHAM- thanx and cheers~~
  5. Bangi@Kajang people beware!!

my friends GTI nearly got stolen ...it happened at Bangi,Seksyen 3tambahan..he parked his car at our usual spot....after few hours he decided to go back and got shock that his door handle was gone the car were totally messed up and the key hole damaged...the thieft left a torchlight some...
  6. 2wd to 4wd@Awd

hello guys...i'm thinking to get a lancer mx(thinking only...hehe)that have been converted to evo6 engine...but...its 2wd...where can convert it to 4wd??how much it gonna cost and is it legal?? cheers, amTonjet.:biggrin:
  7. grandpa KE-30

hello guys~~~ i'm about to take my grandpa ke30..want to change the engine...but dunno what is suitable..and i want to make it as my drift practising car......i'm new to toyota and drifting...thanks sifus!!:adore:
  8. i'm looking for part time job

as a mechanic... i'm currently studying at mercedes training center dont care much about salary...just want to gain experience thanx!!plis cntct me at 0173152410(AM)
  9. part time job

hello everyone, im a apprentice @ mercedes training center looking for a part time job...want to gain experience..... thanks!!
  10. turbo-->supercharge

hello sifus.. need help a bit la.. i have a project to cnvert a turbo to supercharge... what do i need and how>>???
  11. how to cnvert a turbo to supercharge??

need help from sifus... i what do i need and how??
  12. amTonjet

anyone from shah alam??

hello sifus!! need help from you guys...cause just jump in to this automative world~~thanks!!
  13. amTonjet

shah alam area...anyone??

hye guys~~ is there any zth member from shah alam?? :hmmmm: