1. B

Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

:D
  2. B

Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

Interested parties are still invited to view the car. PM me. Lai
  3. B

Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

blacksolbill, Nice meeting you, and yr friend. You have a very nice sol too. Please let me know what is yr friends decision. Maybe we can meet up for TT when u r free. Tq Lai
  4. B

Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

celica_QUEEN, I got the car about 1/2 year ago, and i got a RM 35k loan for it. I think it is still posible to get loan for it. Del Sol in Malaysia have either manual top or automatic transtop which will automatically stores the top into the back of the car. There are not many around here in...
  5. B

Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

Actually, I am looking at RM 58K or your best offer around this price. Looking at the car would justify the price.
  6. B

Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

My office in Phileo Damansara n home in Sg Buloh. You can see more pictures here.... http://www.autotrade.com.my/aw/list/car/SD...&AT=Sale&AWTOP= Please see first and PM me. nexnzz aku_sangap is right, RM40k is way too low............. You have to note that all the electronics are working...
  7. Honda Del Sol B16a Big V

Honda Del Sol 92/96 Blue with Big Vtec B16a. Full functioning auto transtop MP3 CD player 16" rim Acc free coz the japanese sticker still intact Price: you give me an offer Reason to sell: Wife giving birth to second baby, need a bigger car to drive my son, mother, father, wife, and the new...
  8. B

What DIYs would you like to See/Learn/KnowAbout

can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first. any DIY on this? Any advise on 2 way alarm?
  9. B

Disable car remote alarm

yeah la, like what i saw in Brothers. Black Mamba 2 way alarm system only RM398. Any good arr.... compared to Radiostar leh? Please advise........
  10. B

Civic 96' Projector lamp

Where can I find this kind of light for my 92 Del Sol EG2?
  11. B

CRX Delsol

Bomex, I know a place where you can re-do the gear for the auto trans-top, if it is really the gear problem. As for the motor, you can go to those motor shop to rewire the motor. Ofcause this is only if you can not find a half cut motor. Do PM me if you need help.
  12. B

ENGINE TEMP VERY HIGH WHEN I FULL ACCELERATE

I kena the samething, when the car is moving, the temperature stays at normal but when there is a traffic jam, the temp goes up to almost 80%, then down to normal again and then up and down. What happen is some of the lubang in the radiator is block. Water can not flow nicely. Need to either...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus out there..

I'm drivin a 06 Myvi. Just changed my clutch last few months. Opt to choose clutch set from Aisin rather than stick to oem exedy. Nw i haf a problem.. My car clutch hard to engage when idle or during standstill.. sumtimes impossible to even engage into gears.. when driving no problem shifting up or down.. My bad for not opting to change altho i discovered smtg wrong with it after 1st installation frm my mechanic. 2nd time dismantle and put back also same.. any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience